What was your Starting Deck?

Wednesday 01/02/2012, 11:40
0MissLdNoelCr - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
34 messages
0MissLdNoelCr - Hero English - Wednesday 01/02/2012, 11:40

Sorry for those who played, if i'm not mistaken, after 2006. after that UR stopped giving great cards as starting decks to stop people from making multiple accounts (never thought of that actually, i was just a kid back then). in those times, it's really exciting to start your UR life. lots of my friends got staples and future CR's back then. i'll start.

i got Copper, Nanook, Mac Hen, Gwen, Mitch, Winifred, Meyen, and my favorite Flesh Pimp.

what's yours?
« Previous1234Next »

31/34
OC-Vanity - Hero - Open Casket English
Tuesday 31/07/2012, 05:10

Ergghhh
Svelthlana, Mort Bax, Zlatar, Ricardo, Cell, Aldo, Myke, Candy Jack

ahhh, i remember i spazzed when i turned level 19 and bought credits and bought the first Kolos and kenny i could get my hand on

Simpler times, when everything isn't a giant investment war to gain muchos clintz
32/34
subclavianHoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Tuesday 31/07/2012, 10:49

33/34
0MissLdNoelCr - Hero English
Saturday 11/08/2012, 18:32

Spiaghi @ 500 clintz. whoever stockpiled him then is already a millionaire.
34/34
Ken HK - Master - - Nightmare International - English
Monday 13/08/2012, 06:03

I remember I chose Control as Starting deck and they gave me Piranas & Nightmare cards.
Eventually I fell in love with the Nightmare and purchased Kolos with credit (clintz exchanging u know)
Then I created the Guild in the love of Satan, come join me if u want, Hell is always open! =]

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals