What was your Starting Deck?

Wednesday 01/02/2012, 11:40

Sorry for those who played, if i'm not mistaken, after 2006. after that UR stopped giving great cards as starting decks to stop people from making multiple accounts (never thought of that actually, i was just a kid back then). in those times, it's really exciting to start your UR life. lots of my friends got staples and future CR's back then. i'll start.

i got Copper, Nanook, Mac Hen, Gwen, Mitch, Winifred, Meyen, and my favorite Flesh Pimp. :-d

what's yours?

Tuesday 31/07/2012, 05:10

Svelthlana, Mort Bax, Zlatar, Ricardo, Cell, Aldo, Myke, Candy Jack

ahhh, i remember i spazzed when i turned level 19 and bought credits and bought the first Kolos and kenny i could get my hand on

Simpler times, when everything isn't a giant investment war to gain muchos clintz

Tuesday 31/07/2012, 10:49

Vladimir Darth Luba Dolly Simon Sharon Giovanni Spiaghi

Back then Spiaghi was 500 clint :bored:

Saturday 11/08/2012, 18:32

Spiaghi @ 500 clintz. :shock: whoever stockpiled him then is already a millionaire.

Monday 13/08/2012, 06:03

I remember I chose Control as Starting deck and they gave me Piranas & Nightmare cards.
Eventually I fell in love with the Nightmare and purchased Kolos with credit (clintz exchanging u know)
Then I created the Guild in the love of Satan, come join me if u want, Hell is always open! =]

Reply to this subject