Click here if you forgot your password.

Night of Terror, Night of Horror

Friday 17/02/2012, 10:38
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
155 messages
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 17/02/2012, 10:38

After having eaten up all the candy in Clint City, Dudley Ld had no choice but to look further afield for his supplies. He scoured all the stores in the region but nothing quite matched up to Candy Jack’s sweeties! So, he’s back in town, determined to gorge himself on candy and indeed on anyone who tries to get in his way. Help him in this monstrous mission!
Dudley Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before March 18th.
« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

101/155
13lakPedobear - Guru English
Tuesday 21/02/2012, 09:22

Esk03 sorry but it is a fake probably made on the wikia by a man with copies of Uxoh Archibald and Arnie he spread the rumor of a supposed Jared Ld 4* 8/5 with +1 life per damage to sell them to a high price (for proof there was a price peak on this cards this week)
102/155
BigMM - Guru - BigMM Guild English
Tuesday 21/02/2012, 12:33

I'm a little perplexed by those saying that you have to work hard to get this card. It's NOT TRUE at all!!! You have to have the right cards period. So you have to be either lucky or able to afford them. Once you have them they're probably the easiest mssions I've seen in a while.
I agree that the latest ld missions where a little weird since you didn't even have to use the Ld's clan to accomplish many of them but there have been many Ld that had more than appropriate missions. I think that Ld mission should be clan based and not character based. So instead of asking to use a specific card or at least 2 card from a clan you could ask to use a mono deck for missions like "win by ko"; "win rounds" and so on. The hated by many "reach 5 in survivior" to my opinion should be left accomplishable with any clan or removed since it's quite difficult for many players as it is.
103/155
LB Shippal - Titan English
Tuesday 21/02/2012, 12:51

The Jared Ld that was mentioned in the Urban Rivals wiki was already taken down as a probable fake, and the stats on the card were... in a word... broken. The Ld cards, for the most part, have been rather mild in regard to how strong they are. 8/5 on a 4* is already powerful (as most are 12 points of power + damage combined), and with La Junta's bonus and fury, we're talking about an 18 point life gap... that has 8 power. That sounds broken for a 5* even.... Look at Ditha if you need a reference point for that.

Now, I'm not gonna lie--I'd be very glad if a La Junta Ld was next.
104/155
Minion4D - Imperator - The Fourth Dimension English
Tuesday 21/02/2012, 13:44

@bigmm. some people did find those missions difficult, but I suppose your some sort of UR prodigy ey?
I agree that the missions should be clan based though atleast
105/155
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 21/02/2012, 15:31

@fpc-bassus, that would be outrageous! 8/7 with plus one life per damage on a 4*?

You know for sure UR would never make that
106/155
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 21/02/2012, 16:09

Jared Ld was most likely a fake so i removed it. I would of liked to remove it earlyer befor people saw but i was ill and couldn't get online.
107/155
thunderblazer - Master English
Tuesday 21/02/2012, 22:20

After having eaten up all the candy in Clint City, Dudley Ld had no choice but to look further afield for his supplies. He scoured all the stores in the region but nothing quite matched up to Candy Jack’s sweeties! So, he’s back in town, determined to gorge himself on candy and indeed on anyone who tries to get in his way. Help him in this monstrous mission!
Dudley Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with (her). To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before March 18th.

I thought Dudley was a "he"
108/155
MemoryConsume - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Tuesday 21/02/2012, 23:54

I Would Love For them to make a 2 Star Skeelz LD
109/155
Wednesday 22/02/2012, 05:25

@my tourniquet, especially as 7/1 defeat -3 opp life min 1
110/155
Wednesday 22/02/2012, 05:40

@LB Shippal, 8/5 is only outrageous if made correctly. I will admit that normally 4 *'s have 4 damage. In the case of GraksmxxT, he is way overpowered. However, Eebiza is moderate. Jakson and Heitachi are good, but not very op'd

« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals