Night of Terror, Night of Horror

Friday 17/02/2012, 10:38
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
155 messages
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 17/02/2012, 10:38

After having eaten up all the candy in Clint City, Dudley Ld had no choice but to look further afield for his supplies. He scoured all the stores in the region but nothing quite matched up to Candy Jack’s sweeties! So, he’s back in town, determined to gorge himself on candy and indeed on anyone who tries to get in his way. Help him in this monstrous mission!
Dudley Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before March 18th.
« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

111/155
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 22/02/2012, 06:22

Not to mention the fact that the maximum +1 life per damage in terms of stats is 7/5(Ditha, Oflgn, Kreen Cr, and some even view Aylen). Notice how all of these come from impact clans to make them easier to defeat. 8/5 would be overpowered, and way to op'd for a 4* with such an ability. With La Junta bonus its an 8/7, which is insane for a card with such an ability. Combined with fury and Timber causes 20 life gap(this not only can pretty much win fights, but also beats our previous high impact cards of kenny/Kreen Cr of 18(although i feel that Sigma takes the cake with total possible of 19)). This could also beat many many cards in terms of stats. Considering how kenny is about 13-16k, jarred ld would have much more. I for one would say he'd typically go for about 26k. Horrifying card, and it has no possibility of going cr. In elo, i wouldn't e surprised to see him, jane rambe, Uxoh, and Wardog(Nahomi for some). 12/13 stars, and very effective.

Nonetheless, jarred ld is completely a myth, even through just thought
112/155
Wednesday 22/02/2012, 07:19

Now what would i like to see for upcoming lds?
La Junta: 4* 7/3 +1 life per damage (or 8/2).

Skeelz: 2* 7/1 defeat -3 opp life min 1(honestly, i can live with much worse for less fear in peole. Minimum would be 6/2, defeat -2 opp life min 4. It's just preferably the other so it can work well between Logan and Praxie in elo).

Roots:3* 7/3 -3 opp dam min 1.
This provides elo with deadly combo of Jeena, Arno, and it. Sets up half deck, and 3 good dr. Perhaps we'd get more Roots action.

Fang Pi Clang: 4* 8/5 power +2. 10 7. massive stats along with 2 hit ko with Heitachi.

Ulu Watu 2*, 6/5 backlash -1 life min 0. Oughtta throw tactic in this game.

Honestly i doubt leaders will get one. I made sure none were 5 *'s, since there are no current 5* lds
113/155
pumbelo - Titan - hitmanxxx Guild Deutsch
Wednesday 22/02/2012, 07:58

Your idea for a La Junta Ld seems like it's a less stellar Zhu Tang and the Ulu Watu one screams Raquel to me.
The ones for Skeelz, Roots and Fang Pi Clang are just flat out overpowered.
114/155
Wednesday 22/02/2012, 15:48

@pumbelo, true about that... Then it should be 7/3... Oh La Junta btw

The Ulu Watu one i wanted a good offensive impact. I suppose for it -3 would make the cut, afterall, it is min 0.

For the Skeelz one, like i said can work at a worse card. At 2 stars, it can have 6/2 -2 opp life min 4(although i would not reccommend such a high min.)

Roots could be a 6/1 -2 opp damage min 1. Or better yet 7/2 defeat +3 life.

Fang pi should remain 4*. if we took a 7/5, then it would be a 7/7. Support attack +3 at least?
115/155
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Wednesday 22/02/2012, 18:18

Without having read everything... the only real flaw in these missions I would point out is the KO mission. 1) The wording is STILL wrong since the change... 2) People STILL leave or let time out when they see you with the card needed for the KO mission and you will inevitably KO them... There are a lot of [descriptive insult of choice here] in this game this way... KO missions are simply not great since the opponent can actively prevent them just to prevent them and annoy the other player. And many people do just that... (Please don't restart the "is quitting fair?" point. I still say it isn't, not only due to KO missions but also due to denying the KO bonus to the other. However, apart from that, MORE people delibeartely timeout when you have basically "won via KO with the card needed to do it". That's poor - on those players' side and on the mission design.)
116/155
LB Shippal - Titan English
Wednesday 22/02/2012, 18:54

@ DerMagus: I've always felt the same as you about KO missions. For a while, I was running a deck of all Freaks, using all 6 of the Freaks that have missions tied to them (as that includes Cassandra, Olga, Bogdan, and Esmerelda, that's still a beefy ELO/T1 deck). Grudj happens to be one of those Freaks, and his mission is to get 20 wins with him via KO. Freaks are not a difficult team to KO with, I will admit, but usually Freaks do not have high damage outputs.

As such, the player is sitting on 4 variables that rarely line up: 1) Drawing Grudj. 2) Winning the battle. 3) Setting up a KO-able position. 4) Hoping the other player lets it happen when it can happen. As the frequency of these all occurring at once is more rare than Thor and Ra having an inter-religion round of Jamaican rum, getting it to happen 20 times is DEFINITELY not worth the pathetic "small prize" reward that it gives.

Therefore, I believe that for the sake of missions, a time-out or an abandoned match should count as a KO. For the sake of tournaments, the player should get a bonus to points if the winning player takes less than a third of the amount of thinking time than the opponent (to nullify those frustrating players who simply sit there, waiting until the last second every turn). As such, the players who wait until they timeout would no longer annoy us... fairer... players as much.
117/155
Amberdai - Titan English
Wednesday 22/02/2012, 19:10

I would like to add my two cents on some of the posts here. I didn't care for trying the LD missions before as I didn't have the require cards alot of time. However now that my collection is pretty high I been having fun creating decks to meet the various LD missions up until this one. I don't care if Dudley Ld been out 50 times before, newer players or people previouslly didn't give a care don't have him and should be made accessible in some manner. At least with the first two you can either go training area or Super pill to get the win needed. 50 damage with Magenta, just Fury + 10 pills and hope they don't throw a DR at her. 15 wins with Sargh okay, 13 pills.... the third Mission with Vince IS plain IDIOTIC. There so many possible fail points that make this Mission hard. First you need to draw Vince..... Than you need to win a round with Vince..... Than you actually need to win the match. Meanwhile you get guys that see Vince and either purposely overpill preventing you from winning with him, Timing out, or simply leave..... This quest would have been alot better if it was remove X life with Vince.
118/155
EZwinningS2N - Titan - Second 2 None English
Wednesday 22/02/2012, 19:51

@tititoro so u want a better Uxoh??
119/155
lightball20 - Imperator English
Wednesday 22/02/2012, 21:18

@pumbelo
the ulu water one may look like Raquel but there is a very important difference
without fury Raquel can THKO with 3 cards in the clan and 2 of those 3 need their abilities to have that much damage
that ld can THKO with 6 cards 3 of 6 need their abilities
so that 1 damage can make a big difference, and with the minus life instead of pills you can send out the ld first and not lose extra pills
120/155
Meelosh - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 22/02/2012, 21:42

I like all missions. They are not too difficult (1st and 2nd), nor too easy (3rd and 4th).
To all people complaining about 3rd mission, God forbid you have to actually work for a while to get LD (or 10 credits)... And it's not like you have to work hard... It took me 3 days of CASUAL play to finish 3rd mission. You don't have to finish all missions in a day! As for 4th mission, I have all the time in the world to finish it because it will never expire...

« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals