Night of Terror, Night of Horror

Friday 17/02/2012, 10:38
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
155 messages
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 17/02/2012, 10:38

After having eaten up all the candy in Clint City, Dudley Ld had no choice but to look further afield for his supplies. He scoured all the stores in the region but nothing quite matched up to Candy Jack’s sweeties! So, he’s back in town, determined to gorge himself on candy and indeed on anyone who tries to get in his way. Help him in this monstrous mission!
Dudley Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before March 18th.
« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

121/155
-Mentoc- - Eternal English
Thursday 23/02/2012, 01:13

To the people complaining about grievers:

Please, honestly tell me how many times it has happened to you when you were trying to complete the Vince mission. I think it took me maybe a total of 3-4 hours over the span of a week to complete the entire Dudley series and in that time I only had one person time out on me during the Vince mission and that was before the first card was played. I think you're being a little over-dramatic.

As for the newer players not having access to Dudley. This is a free game. You can obtain (almost) everything this game has to offer, in time, just by playing. That said, instead of crying about not being able to complete certain missions for OPTIONAL content, how about these new player drop a couple bucks on some credits and support the developers of this game and buy the cards required to complete the missions. That way in the future content like the LD cards remains free instead of becoming PAID ONLY content.
122/155
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 23/02/2012, 02:05

@EZwinning, sure, why not?
123/155
LB Shippal - Titan English
Thursday 23/02/2012, 05:11

@ -Mentoc- : to be honest, you were simply lucky. I've put in at least 6-8 hours in the Vince mission alone. I'm at 17/20. For what it's worth, I win about 2/3 of my matches with the current deck I'm running for it, and I've been timed out on at *least* 5 potential KO's, and I've been abandoned from at *least* 4 more (I've been keeping a tally since I got to 6/20). I've tried T1, T2, both Deathmatch and Fights. I know I've put in at least 100 battles for it, because that mission and one event have been the only thing I've been doing since 1850 battles played. It's a *very* luck-based mission.
124/155
Thursday 23/02/2012, 05:22

In the Vince mission, i built a tactic to avoid that, and took me about 1.5 hours
125/155
kazjun - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Thursday 23/02/2012, 06:27

Thing is, why not change time outs and leavers to a KO? If they've left or timed out, it doesn't effect them at all if you get a normal win or a KO win. They lose and get -20 all the same. But the difference between a normal win and a KO win for the winners is +2 DT points and missions points. Whether you run into leavers alot or not, the question should be what would it hurt? The losers are the same either way, while changing it would save the winners a lot of annoyance.
126/155
Minion4D - Imperator - The Fourth Dimension English
Thursday 23/02/2012, 07:42

I find it amusing how big some egos are, not everyone is a grand master of UR so theres no point in your comparisons.
I took around 6hrs to do the Vince missions and had 8 time outs and atleast 3 people leave before the first round, I also lost a fair amount of matchs, because I am not one of you pros who can do it in only a few hours... Something that I dont entirely believe...
I had 1 Vince for it and most of the time he didnt show up, but I felt it defeated the object of
the challenge if I brought loads of him and
127/155
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 23/02/2012, 10:21

It did it in about 2 hours. (i did have 5 vinces so I knew I would allways get 1, the other cards were Morphun, Kolos and Ghumbo).
128/155
Thursday 23/02/2012, 15:17

@kazjun, i thinl that would only register if its after you play the card to ko with
129/155
Minion4D - Imperator - The Fourth Dimension English
Thursday 23/02/2012, 15:24

I wish I had morpun, Ghumbo, and Kolos.
130/155
eurovistion - Senior English
Thursday 23/02/2012, 16:41

BaD Roots need they LD it should be a 8 9

« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals