Night of Terror, Night of Horror

Friday 17/02/2012, 10:38
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
155 messages
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 17/02/2012, 10:38

After having eaten up all the candy in Clint City, Dudley Ld had no choice but to look further afield for his supplies. He scoured all the stores in the region but nothing quite matched up to Candy Jack’s sweeties! So, he’s back in town, determined to gorge himself on candy and indeed on anyone who tries to get in his way. Help him in this monstrous mission!
Dudley Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before March 18th.
« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

131/155
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 24/02/2012, 00:48

@minion4D, seeing as how you(should) have Ambre and Vince, those were the main things i had for the mission. I didn't have Ghumbo, and Kolos only bennefited me through mere power alone, his damage just being enought to ko(seriously, if you win with Vince you shouldn't need a solid 10 damage to win.). I believe my other cards may have been Nistarok(very useful), and i believe Russel.

After looking at these cards, i worked on making a solid, unpredictable tactic to defeat my opponent...

My favorite tactic required the following...
1st on first turn, Ambre, Vince, Nistarok, and a card to ko in the event of Vince winning.

Start the fight with the card that ko's with Vince. Hopefully you win. Most my opponents thought that id play Nistarok with 1 pill, to stall for Vince with Ambre... Instead i just pilled out...

This was my main tactic, in a half deck. It helps to have more dr, and cards powerful with Ambre, but you just need really good tactics.(although all in all, i will say Kolos did speed up fights without Vince) i know you are a good player, but it took that long to complete a single mission? You did have many more people time out than me... I suppose i got Vince frequently...

All i have to say is sorry bescause of all those people just quitting on you.
132/155
Friday 24/02/2012, 01:54

@oliviasmith, highest stats unaffected by ability or bonus is 8/8(refer to Kiki Cr and DJ Korr Cr
133/155
emoBobSquare - Hero English
Friday 24/02/2012, 05:31

Ok Dudley Ld last card I needed in my Nightmare collection. Personally if this card was sell-able by this third rotation he is worth 3500-5000 clintz. The increasing in numbers of new players to Urban rivals They have made Legendary characters a bit easier to acquire to promote positive game play. I am tired of people complaining. I can see if it was specific cards that were highly unattainable. An example would be like Bruce Lei LD (for the Fang Pi Clang clan). first mission. complete 20 rounds through knockouts using Lao Cr. This is highly unlikely and ALOT of people would complain. that card at the moment is roughly 1.4 million clintz and 7 on the market. prices would jump triple easily. Then, ONLY then should you complain. these cards are all in abundance.
134/155
seedweeds - Titan - WHITE FIGHTERS English
Friday 24/02/2012, 05:35

THanks for making the missions more challenging. The Ld characters actually motivate me to play and so I get bored if they are too easy like the have been in the recent past.
135/155
MrNin - Senior - Eternal Wanderers English
Friday 24/02/2012, 06:39

Most LD character arent that great anyways but nice to get a good above average card than having to pay for 1. Alot of them are good for elo or atleast decent,And for those people complaining about not bieng able to get any cards without credits you can quickly get 20 credits and purchase a 3 card pack and get lucky. My brother pulled a Dagg and sold him for 49k out of 3 cards and i pulled a Jay which was about 20 something thousand.
To get 20 credits fast do single player right away and do all missions in order, (you may have to do a some multiple times due to thier difficult to a beginner).But eventually when you get to the seconed mission in the seconed row complete it and collect 10 easy credits. By this time you should have gotten a few credits here and thier from other various random missions bringing you to about 18. All you have to do now is come in the top 1/3 in a tournament a couple times which is fairly easy giving you 1 credit each time. After a couple tournaments you should have 20 credits at level 9 or 10 and if you get lucky and with a little knowledge on good clans to pick you might pull a rare card like Kolos or Dagg and sell them for a pretty penny. Best clans to pick in my opinion are Vortex,Nightmare,Sentinel,SAKRHOM,Berzerk,And La Junta due to thier possible card pulls Like Dagg, Kolos,Cortez,Uranus,and some nice LAJUNTA CARDS.(or you can get Montana instead of La Junta). With atleast 20k will make a decent deck.

Well i hope this helps.comments help
136/155
Friday 24/02/2012, 08:47

@kota90,yes, lds are easier to aqquire. For Dudley Ld, this was probably his least challenging release, but still somewhat of a challenge. I agree that people should stop complaining, unless if a card is unattainable. People would downright be pissed if their were a mission with Lao Cr(not to mention the fact that he is extremely weak). The one part i had to disagree was his sales price(if possible).due to Kolos, Karrion, and Estalt to an extent, id say his price minimum would be 8000.
137/155
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 24/02/2012, 09:50

I suspect it wouldn't be more then 5k is he was saleable and was available in packs.
138/155
emoBobSquare - Hero English
Friday 24/02/2012, 10:02

Lao Cr is my fave card as he is the only card as i know in production to have a smiley face completely replace his original head.but yes tititoro i agree people would be downright pissed. And yes those 3 along with Magenta Vince and Sargh + 2 others seemed to be the staple deck for most when attaining this LD this time around. I found that it is easily obtainable with 2 sarghs 2 Magenta and 4 vinces with a Hugo thrown in lol. still a bit of a challenge but quite fun.
139/155
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 24/02/2012, 10:30

Dudley has one of the most challenging 4th mission same as time wasting
140/155
kamilman - Veteran Deutsch
Sunday 26/02/2012, 01:14

To thawinner012: players who want an ld like dudley are going to wait till the crazyness over him goes over and the dust settles lowering the prices of the caracters for the mission... look now on Magenta, she's droping hard already and it's not even 2 weeks before the mission for dudley was released...
I want to have dudley in my collection but the prices were way too high so I patiently waited and now I can get him for almost nothing... and with the chance of selling the caracters too...

« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals