Click here if you forgot your password.

Night of Terror, Night of Horror

Friday 17/02/2012, 10:38
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
155 messages
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 17/02/2012, 10:38

After having eaten up all the candy in Clint City, Dudley Ld had no choice but to look further afield for his supplies. He scoured all the stores in the region but nothing quite matched up to Candy Jack’s sweeties! So, he’s back in town, determined to gorge himself on candy and indeed on anyone who tries to get in his way. Help him in this monstrous mission!
Dudley Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before March 18th.
« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

81/155
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 18/02/2012, 22:36

@Madhatter
Same reason as to Ulu Watu, Roots, Fang Pi Clang and La Junta. They haven't gotten around to them yet.
82/155
Carnage_Time - Imperator - D-Versified English
Saturday 18/02/2012, 22:41

Yea, you don't actually have to KO with Vince, just win a round with him and win the fight by a KO. The final hit can be by anyone.

Sargh works very well.

I thought this was common knowledge...
83/155
dabuhrmann - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Sunday 19/02/2012, 10:21

I rekon that we should get free credits for downloading the comic books they have 5-10 free creds per book u download i'm just putting it out there rate green if you agree
84/155
AP_Magikarp - Titan - The American People English
Sunday 19/02/2012, 20:43

We can't rate green...
85/155
Minion4D - Imperator - The Fourth Dimension English
Sunday 19/02/2012, 23:06

Lmao@Magikarp
86/155
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 20/02/2012, 00:19

Are there any lds with missions(not the ones required to get the card), such as win 50 fights by ko with Dudley Ld?
87/155
Monday 20/02/2012, 00:43

So since dudley parodies boomers from left4dead, who thinks it'd be cool to get smokers, jockies, spitters, tanks, witches, chargers, and hunters? You know, make it possible to make a deck of them?
88/155
DarthTx - Hero - The Trend English
Monday 20/02/2012, 05:42

@titoro you could Argue Timmy works as a hunter, and making 7 more strictly zombie themed Nightmare might be overkill. But the expansion of the Candy Jack zombies does prove interesting, and perhaps we could see a couple more so they could at least make a decent half deck (though Timmy's usefulness is disputable). Still, it's a fun idea. Maybe eventually each clan will have a legendary for each star category, and Nighmare's will all be L4D themed (heeeeeyyy, 4 cards for L4D).
89/155
W M Daexen - Moderator - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 20/02/2012, 06:26

I am happy to see the return of missions that you actually have to work for

Those pathetic missions that could be done in no time never made any sense to me. There is no value in something that is handed to you without putting in effort.

Having specific missions does not keep newer players from getting Ld cards. If they are unable to do it this time, guess what? Ld cards cycle, so they will be back. Work on your collection and try again

This being the 3rd reincarnation of Dudley Ld means that players have already had 2 chances prior to get him. He'll be back again for a 4th time and a 5th... lol
90/155
Monday 20/02/2012, 07:46

@W M Daexen, thats what i liked about this one. It acctually made me think with the Vince one... The last one was also tricky, but simple.

Even though i got him after being out 3 days, this time it proved to be a challenge... And we thank you UR.

@darthTx, it won't be overkill if disputed over a londer duration of time... Yes, Timmy is disputebly a hunter, but thats extremely up to debate. If UR wanted they could pull of a hunter. If they were to make All of them eventually, i hope theyd all be good in t2. In terms of the Tank, i'd enjoy a 5* 1power 8 damage, support power +2. really powerful while weak to soa. Smoker i could see having dr, or attack manipulation. Spitters poison and so on. Each zombie has its own way to be translated into ur, that its just so interesting. Of course that might take over like 3 years XD.

On another note, i am worried about attack clan elo counter soa...
The only remotely good ones are Flinch, whom has a hard time winning in normal stance, and Nata, whom has a low impact normally. It would be in UR's interest to work on that.

« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals