Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

[Toxica event] Do you deserve my GraksmxxT?

Wednesday 22/02/2012, 06:30
Toxica - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
104 messages
Toxica - Legend - Open CasketEnglish - Wednesday 22/02/2012, 06:30

I'm giving away my GraksmxxT to the person who deserves it the most. In the comments below, write an essay on WHY you deserve it. Whoever entertains me the most with their reason will win the card.

***RULES & TIPS***

IMPORTANT TIP!!!!
I want something fun and interesting to read, so use your creativity and sense of humor! Make stuff up like, "I deserve your card because I'm the master of the universe," and EXPLAIN WHY in vivid details.

** It has to be 10 sentences or more.
** If it doesn't fix in a post please PM it to me.
** Second place wins a Tomas
** Third Place wins a Zhu Tang

THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS MARCH 1st!!!
« Previous12...4567891011Next »

91/104
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Wednesday 07/03/2012, 09:55

*gloating in victory*

I deserve the prize because I wrote the best fairtytale. I dont need to state that out loud in the tale itself, just make the tale entertaining to justify the win...

Btw. Toxica has great (and obscure) sense of humor and she is good at taking intellectual and emotional challenges. Unless it was so she would have viewed my story as shallow or manipulative thus offending. I figured that up beforehanded by doing a bit background research about our dear judge, so in one sense I acted as successfull literary hitman.

Ps. Kittens and ponies sends all the best to their grand saviour. They will write poems about Toxica for millenias.
92/104
FaZe Zero - Senior English
Wednesday 07/03/2012, 10:42

You see toxica , your god was right all along , i would not win your Graks
but i won a Tomas !!!!!!!!!!!

thx , glad u liked
93/104
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-Versified English
Wednesday 07/03/2012, 13:22

Congrats DeepEnd and good work
94/104
GWN Oryx - Senior - Great White North English
Wednesday 07/03/2012, 22:03

I'm batman.
95/104
Chronosigner - Master - Noir English
Thursday 08/03/2012, 06:42

That wasn't my actual submission the one that i submitted was the one about GraksmxxT and the man but toxica did already explain to me why it sucked. Also if i offended you Mr.Intelijent i'm sorry.
96/104
Thursday 08/03/2012, 06:47

Also i meant my second post as the second submission. It was on the 45 post sorry for any confusion, well not really confusion.
97/104
0_Pwned - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Thursday 08/03/2012, 07:42

Hahahaha
98/104
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 08/03/2012, 17:32

And on that note,i beleive i also want reasoning on where my submissiosn messed up
99/104
Toxica - Legend - Open Casket English
Thursday 08/03/2012, 21:31

You didn't slip up at all, Pilluminati. There are billions of people in the world and I'm sure millions of them would pick your story for first place. Everyone just has different tastes. This was not about who has the best quality, it was just about which essay I enjoyed the most.

Chrono, I didn't explain why it sucks, I explained why it wasn't in the running. When you talked so highly of your story I asked you why you thought it was so good. Now you turn around, come in here, and tell everyone I said your story "sucked"? Now even I'm going to agree that you're being an immature drama queen.
100/104
Friday 09/03/2012, 00:19

Ok i am sorry that i might have placed a looking glass in front of your eyes to suggest this but i assure i'm not an immature drama queen, i have an intense disdain those kinds of people

« Previous12...4567891011Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals