Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

[Toxica event] Do you deserve my GraksmxxT?

Wednesday 22/02/2012, 06:30
Toxica - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
104 messages
Toxica - Legend - Open CasketEnglish - Wednesday 22/02/2012, 06:30

I'm giving away my GraksmxxT to the person who deserves it the most. In the comments below, write an essay on WHY you deserve it. Whoever entertains me the most with their reason will win the card.

***RULES & TIPS***

IMPORTANT TIP!!!!
I want something fun and interesting to read, so use your creativity and sense of humor! Make stuff up like, "I deserve your card because I'm the master of the universe," and EXPLAIN WHY in vivid details.

** It has to be 10 sentences or more.
** If it doesn't fix in a post please PM it to me.
** Second place wins a Tomas
** Third Place wins a Zhu Tang

THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS MARCH 1st!!!
« Previous12...4567891011Next »

101/104
X2X - Veteran - Legends Empire English
Friday 09/03/2012, 07:27

I didn't even realise it finished ah well, congrats to the winners!
102/104
B4con4tor - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 09/03/2012, 21:00

Well, I gotta admit I'm pretty disappointed I didn't win jack in this competition. I don't wanna lower the other stories, tho I was pretty sure mine would be amongst the best 3, but since it's always a matter of personal preferences who'll be the winner, I'm gonna stay away from such "events" from now on, coz it's a huge waste of time...
103/104
JacthRipper - Senior - night school English
Tuesday 13/03/2012, 17:39

I don't deserve it. I am a measly lvl 21 senior who has a few good cards. I am not a fan of writing or even typing but i aim to get a Tomas and it looks hopeless right now. I enjoy Urban Rivals even though i can't sell anything to anyone other than Kate so don't worry about that. I'm not even a Sahkrom fan. I barely started my own guild through a few friends. I don't deserve it but its worth a try.
sincerely Darth Jacob
104/104
Toxica - Legend - Open Casket English
Tuesday 13/03/2012, 21:27

I think you don't deserve because the contest's over.

« Previous12...4567891011Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals