Click here if you forgot your password.

Home sweet home

Home sweet home
Friday 24/02/2012, 11:01
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
92 messages
Home sweet home
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 24/02/2012, 11:01

The main thing in life is to find a place you feel comfortable. In the future, Qorah used to sift through the ruins of Clint City, while in the present she is helping to annihilate it. Yoshida has infiltrated the Monastery of the Fang Pi Clang to find out more about Kinjo's techniques. Todd, the toad-child, has finally found his place at the Skeelz Academy. And the mysterious Aquanis surfboard, in the shape of a shark, is very happy to have been found by Eddie!Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous12345678910Next »

51/92
Sleddy7 - Master - Immortality English
Wednesday 29/02/2012, 05:54

I agreed with TinyDog7
52/92
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 29/02/2012, 06:31

@tiny dog, you can't be more wrong. For one thing, a card with pouson 2 has potency of 7 impact without fury, and assuming that it would have 3 would make 10. Did you really think that ur would make a 2* with that ability? Especially in Skeelz? 3* is possible, but maybe itd need a higher min. All in all, a Cyb Lhia for Skeelz was really what i wanted.

(win round 1, 1 damage(nothing), next end of round 2(3), end of round 3(5), and end of fight(7). Just figured id clear up poison).

@tanto89, Krung has uses. If you don't like power of heegrn, and cant afford xodus or Dagg(although i for one would take Lovhak, then Lehrg, then Kronnen, and then him). He also has a mission attatched to him. Shayna and Buck aredebatebly better than Eddie. The sheer damage of Buck is nice, and shaynas power is so threatening it scares me even today. Eddie can help dodge dr, and that can be useful. I think i had underrated him a little, but he has talent(whats with common good cards for Ulu Watu? First Stanly, now Eddie). I will however state that we should most definitely not hub about his max 13(best healing, however not particularly that useful. Maybe in half pussycat deck).
53/92
TinyDog7 - Guru - Raining Fire English
Wednesday 29/02/2012, 07:20

@ tititoro, well people are complaining about a high minimum so the solution is a strong poison
54/92
TinyDog7 - Guru - Raining Fire English
Wednesday 29/02/2012, 07:33

@tititoro oh, and they made a 3 star that can inflict 9 damage Sigma (8/1 3* Poison 4 Min. 4 Sakrohm)
55/92
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Wednesday 29/02/2012, 09:25

@ tinydog
A 2 star with 3 poison is too strong, the main argument is that they should have made him a Cyb Lhia clone, especially because if standard comes in soon she'll only be available for a few months.
56/92
Minion4D - Imperator - The Fourth Dimension English
Wednesday 29/02/2012, 09:26

Todd is for Skeelz half decks... When it comes to mono nobody with any sense would use him in pure Skeelz, but in a half deck he is way more effective when paired with the right clans. At first I thought he was rubbish and in a way he still is, but he can be useful in the right deck.
57/92
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Wednesday 29/02/2012, 10:43

@tititoro:
about Krung.. like you said. he is can be used if you want, but he is in fourth or more position in Vortex 4 stars.
how many 4 stars are you going to use in one deck? most likely 3 cards, and he is the fourth one
now with Qorah, it might be the final blow. he will not be used too much in competitive ELO anymore
maybe can be used in T2 for cheap shot with Dregn or C Beast

about Eddie, I rarely sees shanya in competitive deck.
what do you mean shanya sheer power? she is 11 power while Eddie is 10 power
plus, Eddie is more solid with 8 power while shanya needs her bonus to become 8 power
Eddie has 2 more power and 2 less damage than shanya against SOA,
and 1 less power but better ability against SOB

for Buck, like I said before, it depends. if you like solid damage then Buck is better
although, Buck is in a tight space in Ulu Watu.
his 7 damage is nice, but it is hard to connect it (to do KO even with fury) with their team mates as most of them has 4 damage
Buck is not typical Ulu Watu cards (which has solid power) he is a little bit brittle which is why I don't really like him.
if I need

Eddie can open many possibilities. yes he cannot do KO, but he has potential of making 9-11 life gaps (3-5 damage and 6 heal). I believe he is worth consideration as staple of 4 stars Ulu Watu

IMO, people are more concern with Ulu Watu 5 stars since they have too many selections of good 5 stars
58/92
Minion4D - Imperator - The Fourth Dimension English
Wednesday 29/02/2012, 12:48

I have used Eddie and Yoshida alot, they are both very good cards. I love Yoshida because she is a stable card and Eddie because he is brilliant in mono and half Ulu Watu, I agree that he may become a staple of the clan just because he is well rounded and compliments alot of cards.
59/92
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 29/02/2012, 15:31

@tinydog, Sigma has a high min for old elo. Not to mention she is not from Skeelz, which in a sense makes her much more ok. She is one of(maybe only) poisoner in her clan, Skeelz have two others. If we got another like Greem, im sure people would be scared of it, a good element for cards, but not too much. Since people complain about the high minimum, the solution is to lower the minimum. Btw, Sigma has 4 damage, and combined with her poison makes 16 impact. Fury + Timber gives her highest impact in the game. Then kenny and Kreen Cr.

@tanto89, since 11 is highest power without Ambre, i always get scared of it as opposed to other cards. Just that high power makes me feel hopeless of winning. 10 is very close(probably not much difference), but just the fear inspired can be a good asset. Eddie i will say is the most stable of all the 4*'s within the clan, but he he can be put in a poor deck(with Numar, Oraya, or George).
60/92
lightball20 - Imperator English
Wednesday 29/02/2012, 15:53

Just trying to remind people when looking at cards for elo, when standard finaly comes out, elo will only be starter deck cards, leaders, and cards of the past 2 years

so remember unless they do change the 2 year thing for standard in elo, eddie's ONLY competition at 4* currently is Numar,
todd's ONLY posion competition currently is a 5* defeat card that has poison 1 min 0, so you either get poison 2 min 5, deal them 1 damage, and win that round, or you get poison 1 min 0, lose with a 7 damage card, and you take damage from their card

« Previous12345678910Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals