Changes to Tournaments!

Changes to Tournaments!
Friday 30/11/2007, 16:06
WMD Raven - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
39 messages
Changes to Tournaments!
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Friday 30/11/2007, 16:06

There are currently over one million people playing Urban Rivals! As a result, more and more of you are now taking part in the ELO and Daily Tournaments.
To increase the fun factor, we’ve decided to introduce some changes that we hope you’ll enjoy.
« Previous1234Next »

31/39
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Saturday 01/12/2007, 14:20

I like the deck thing: it will force all the players to make and learn to play with at least 2 different ELO decks, making the game more challenging. Maybe some people will even discover a deck that suits them better then the Rescue or Uppers deck they just looted of the strategy forums. If you're a serious elo player, you'll have more then one deck so it shouldn't pose any problem
32/39
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Saturday 01/12/2007, 18:32

I think its great that you will temporaraly ban a clan. it might be cool to randomly select one as t4rry said. you know what else might be fun? randomly select a few clans (4 or 5) each week and they are the only clans you can use for elo that way clans that don't get as much action may be used (like Nightmare, junks, Sentinel, and Bangers)
33/39
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Saturday 01/12/2007, 22:38

Or maybe, only ban certain cards for a week (like top 8 most used)
34/39
Ooitastic - Novice English
Saturday 01/12/2007, 23:10

U should make 15 pillz in 1 battle
35/39
Ink_MoB - Titan - Legendary Knights English
Sunday 02/12/2007, 00:04

Yes! Ban the most used cards! That's a great idea.
I'm so tired of seeing Uranus and a bunch of Uppers ALL THE TIME.
36/39
Ooitastic - Novice English
Sunday 02/12/2007, 01:11

Does the tournement changes mean more credits and clintz!!???
37/39
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open Casket English
Sunday 02/12/2007, 09:06

12 Daily Tourneys per day + Play = you can open a Pack of cards "without" having the need to buy credits within just 2-3 days..(or 2-3 packs per week) = more cards for everyone.. = public market card prices "might" go down because of increased supply of cards or when a clan is banned for a week..

for ELO..I'll go with Jade and Cauliflower's comments and suggestions..
38/39
0-Jade - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 02/12/2007, 09:35

The change is Daily Tourneys is great. Giving more prizes in ELO is great. Banning of a clan for just a week isn't the best idea but it is better than nothing. Forcing serious players to play more than one deck isn't the best idea but it still promotes diversity.
39/39
Hobbitusz - Legend - Open Casket English
Sunday 02/12/2007, 11:36

What I ment by "banning players" is that it should be ensured, that a player cannot win cards (collectors mainly) two following weeks. I don't know weather this would be a problem in this system, were there are more cards, and more possible winners, but it deffinitely adds to the fairplay to the game.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals