I've finally made some updates done to the "My Urban Rivals" fan site (http://urban-rivals.me). Let me know what you think.
* Updated the look and feel of the site
* Deck builder preview shows you which cards you're missing
* See what formats decks are valid for (i.e. T1, T2, and ELO)
* Shorter "share this deck" links in deck builder (old links still work)
Coming Very Soon:
* Searchable deck list that can be filtered to suit your needs
* Mission database and check-list
Current Site Features (for those of you don't know about the site):
* Search card database by any feature (name, clan, power, damage, level, ability, bonus, price, etc.)
* Sort card lists by potential profit/loss if sold at current market value
* Graphs of character price history over time
* See your recent trades for each character as well as profit/loss
* Deck builder to help you plan decks for various formats whether or not you own all of the cards.
* Securely link this site to your official Urban Rivals account
* Live player information for registered users (e.g. clintz balance, level, etc)
* Import your collection from the official site to easily see what cards you have, and which ones you're missing.
* Set decks on this site as your current in-game deck if you own all the cards.
Don't forget to vote for "My Urban Rivals - DB, Deck Builder, Etc." on the official fan site page: http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/fansites.php
I got this all day
You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
I think something that could be useful and added to this site is, when you set your parameters for what you want to search for lets say cards with 7-8 power or something, then you get a huge list of all the cards with 7-8 power, often a lot of the cards are cards you don't care about, a helpful addition to the site would be the ability to eliminate some of the cards individually to narrow down your search, a way to do this is give us an option beside the card (like an "x" button) that allows us to remove this card from the list.
Sorry to necro, but is the site still down? I keep getting redirected to a gambling site oO
I think it might of been hacked so now it sends you spam sites. I would keep away intill Catheryne replys that its fixed.
It's been over a year, and I don't think Cat is even playing anymore. Don't get your hopes up.
That domain has its subscription expired, so its transferred back to the DNS registerer who now uses it to gather traffic to unrelated site. This is what happens to dead discontinued domains.
Does anyone here still interested in this "deck creator" website ? Cause I can try to code it again