Evening Wear

Evening Wear
Friday 09/03/2012, 11:26
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
74 messages
Evening Wear
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 09/03/2012, 11:26

An exceptional fashion show today in exclusivity for Clint TV. Shades of pink are all the rage as proved by Lucy’s uniform, Kersten’s cybernetic Eve outfit and Uma’s red and white dress. On the turntables, you'll have recognized the avant-garde sound of Maazk, whose outfit might well be in fashion one of these days…Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous12345678Next »

71/74
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Tuesday 10/04/2012, 16:43

Maybe Uma is just crazier than the average Berzerk and killed him even if it's against the rules.
72/74
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 11/04/2012, 01:32

@thaozal, i assume thats just a theory. Considering how they were all in the banquet room as i think it said in bio, jared would be just across room at most(or in bathroom more logically. Thiattheory would imply how fast the transformation takes place.

My guess is Uma was one of the first to change(under air vents?) and was one of the first to change. And killed everybody before they changed. Since it is likely that jarred sat next to her, he was immune to the gas, and was killed. While she was busy killing, somebody went in the room, took jared, and left undetected. Probably Methane...
73/74
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 11/04/2012, 20:34

Just to correct you, she killed, direct quote, "a large section of the guests". We might get the bridesmaid or the bestman later on.
74/74
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 12/04/2012, 06:32

@thaozal, it sais, "she killed her husband... And a large section of the guests". Some guests probably escaped, but her husband would either reincarnate as Nightmare, or some other way. You must recall that this is only what Uma thinks... Those whom disagree should refer to Aniki. Everybody thought we'd get Nightmare or Sentinel, however it turned out to be somebody disguised as Sentinel. Maybe jared played dead and escaped. Although very unlikely.

But who knows, maybe we will get the priest whom married them.

Btw, just to correct you, when i said everyone, i reffered to those whom were killed... You know, everyone of whom was killed, not attending, or not guests. Confusion of context i guess

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals