Click here if you forgot your password.

It's Not My War Anymore

It's Not My War Anymore
Monday 12/03/2012, 10:54
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
143 messages
It's Not My War Anymore
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Monday 12/03/2012, 10:54

After years of intense fighting alongside La Junta, Jane Ramba has decided to go and seek out peace and tranquility in a far-away monastery. Heegrn knew this would happen and is taking advantage of it to quietly slip away back to her own time - it's a lot less dangerous there.From Monday, March 19th 2011, Jane Ramba and Heegrn will no longer be available in the shop’s packs. However, players who already own them can continue to use them as normal. Sales of the two characters on the Market will be blocked until the morning of Wednesday, March 14th.
« Previous12...89101112131415Next »

91/143
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 14/03/2012, 06:40

My guess is that the starting prices for these will be
Jane ramba:41k-55k
Heegrn:21k37k
92/143
Bliss deBlade - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Wednesday 14/03/2012, 07:33

I got Jane Ramba today from a classic pack!But unfortunately I can't sell her coz my mind is telling me that I should always keep my very first Cr card in the collection!
93/143
SkeelzJungo - Veteran - D-Versified English
Wednesday 14/03/2012, 07:48

I have Heegrn yaay
94/143
bionicman24 - Senior English
Wednesday 14/03/2012, 08:18

I lost alot of clintz because of Dregn
95/143
shyiane - Master English
Wednesday 14/03/2012, 08:38

OMG i just sold Heegrn last week thursday..T_T
96/143
bingo pajama - Imperator - BrainZtorm English
Wednesday 14/03/2012, 08:41

I hate you urban rivals!!!!!!!!!!!! jane ramba is my favorite card in the game, the first expensive card i ever bought. i had a full set of La Junta for over a year (-general and flavio) and sold them all because you forced the prices up with an ld... then in a truly malicious fashion, you took the La Junta staple 3 star and made her a cr while the ld missions were still at hand. to this i say boo and hiss. i just lost my favorite card with no way to retrieve it except giving you more money or begging it off guildmates. making jane ramba a cr while having a volatile market due to the ld was a poor move and you may just lose at least 1 player over it.
97/143
007 Mi6 - Senior English
Wednesday 14/03/2012, 09:10

Glad heegrn is gone Vortex need a cr but jane ramba no i want her back her replacement can neverlive up
98/143
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-Versified English
Wednesday 14/03/2012, 09:12

^ You were happy to make money off of the LD but your furious and upset that you lost money through the CR

If you were a true La Junta fan you wouldn't of sold them all and stop complaining atleast through all the La Junta cards you sold you have enough money to buy a new Jane Ramba.

"making Jane Ramba a cr while having a volatile market due to the ld was a poor move and you may just lose at least 1 player over it."

I think it was a good move. The only players who had Jane Ramba were players who have been playing for a long time or very rich players. The LD comes they look to make a quick profit and then newer players buy her and are lucky to get her when she goes CR while the rich like you are enjoying your 'profit' works out wonderfully! As to one player going do you really think they care they have over 6,000,000 players.

You didn't get your way and now your having a sulk and that's childish. Remember Veenyle Cr? A lot of people were buying and selling her for Travis Ld and then she becomes CR, but your not complaining because that didn't effect you.
99/143
HonorGuard - Titan English
Wednesday 14/03/2012, 09:13

Jane Ramba Cr is genius
Heegrn Cr is meeeeeeh still better than Dregn meeeeeeeeh

At any rate I did not see either coming, good thing I had enough sense to sell the extra Deea when she hit 3k
Jane Ramba - 50k most likely
Heegrn - 25-28k
100/143
007 Mi6 - Senior English
Wednesday 14/03/2012, 09:57

What time will they be on market

« Previous12...89101112131415Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals