Maintenance
Thursday 15/03/2012, 17:40
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
16 messages
Maintenance
Euzebe - Legend English - Thursday 15/03/2012, 17:40

Hello all,

We inform you that a maintenance will occur during the night between March 23 and 24.
This maintenance will be made for the migration and optimization of our servers. Therefore our server will be turned off on March 24 at around 24:00 / 1 am. GMT+1 (Paris time). This maintenance will last around 6 to 7 hours, maybe less if everything’s ok.

The site should come back to normal early in the morning.
Thank you for your understanding.

Have fun!
« Previous12Next »

11/16
Calibann - Titan - Academy of the Cards English
Saturday 24/03/2012, 15:29

Looks like whenever I try togo to the main urbansrivals.com page I still get the mainenance error butif I try any other page to get in it works just fine. Is this some issue on your endor on my browers end? I canget logged in just not through the main pageor the main page logog once I'm already in still aslso returns me to the main page. Weird!
12/16
PokemonClash - Hero - Eternal Wanderers English
Sunday 25/03/2012, 22:54

When Are we going to be able to play again???
13/16
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 25/03/2012, 23:48

I am having some issues. I cannot get on the play page on my computer. I can get on all other pages, but not that one with specifically my computer. I have been able to use another person's computer to play, but that's not going to remain an option for long.
14/16
Viser LoA - Imperator - Legends of America English
Monday 26/03/2012, 02:20

Having the same issue as Calibann
15/16
Daneuz - Hero - OnE MaLaysia English
Monday 26/03/2012, 03:11

I think it only happens to certain places. I can enter the play page. Hope they can fix this problem A.S.A.P
16/16
TazFTW - Imperator English
Monday 26/03/2012, 05:18

Maybe Ctrl + F5 or clear your cookies.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals