Click here if you forgot your password.

The Return of the Tag Artist

Friday 16/03/2012, 10:55
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
72 messages
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 16/03/2012, 10:55

After the last clean-up drive by the Government’s henchmen, the walls of Clint City have been returned to their gleaming, neutral, sanitized state.  For Kreenk Ld this is quite unbearable, so he's off on a mission to cover them in tags galore and graffiti! Kreenk Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before April 15th.
« Previous12345678Next »

11/72
ITs El koo - Guru English
Friday 16/03/2012, 14:38

Tupac ?
12/72
angelwiings - Senior English
Friday 16/03/2012, 17:45

How do I find his last mission?
13/72
n0tinuse - Veteran - Black Sea Piranas English
Saturday 17/03/2012, 03:10

Kreenk Ld is a noteworthy among the legendaries in that he's one of the few of them that aren't outright useless.

They really should have come up with a different word for these mission-earned cards. "Legendary" just makes you expect more, either a powerful card or at least a juicy background story, not just mediocre to poor cards of random dudes.
14/72
Wakshaani - Legend English
Saturday 17/03/2012, 06:00

Well, there's alway the chance that more LDs will roll out down the line.

As for Kreenk himself? I normally don't play Bangers (I think I have 62 wins at this point? Thereabouts? And that's after two trips to the well!) but he doesn't really jump up as awesome. Overall, Bangers have a handful of obbscenely strong 4-5 star people that are CR or ELO banned, and then a lot of ... average ... cards.
15/72
clue_less - Novice English
Saturday 17/03/2012, 06:34

Oh come one...another comeback.??
what about the other clans.>??
Bangers is a gud deck and so as Kreenk Ld......
16/72
Saturday 17/03/2012, 07:07

In theory, the order is a new LD, a re-release, a new one, a re-release, and so on.

I have no idea how many each one has been released, however, nor do I know the order.
17/72
Nekrox - Hero - BlackCard Español
Saturday 17/03/2012, 08:15

Been waitin for this one since i came back to play this game... 10-11 moths ago...

One of the few usables Ld's... (and the one of the clan that i play the most)
18/72
6-Kiarash-6 - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 17/03/2012, 13:54

Next clan to get a re-release is Jungo i guess with Hopper Ld

but the questions is, after all the clans got their LD and they released them for 3 times, like Dudley Ld and Kreenk Ld, will there be new LD's for clans?
19/72
ChefMike1134 - Legend - wicked souls English
Saturday 17/03/2012, 13:59

To those asking "how to unlock the first mission?" (like they do with every LD)....

i unlocked it by - surprise surprise - going into a room with a Bangers deck . whodathunkit ?
20/72
Saturday 17/03/2012, 16:09

Hey Nekrox, or anyone else who normally plays Bangers ... how do you suggest someone go about winning with them? Especially for newer players that don't have Shann, Shogunn, Willy, Vermin, and Blaster?

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals