Click here if you forgot your password.

The Return of the Tag Artist

Friday 16/03/2012, 10:55
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
72 messages
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 16/03/2012, 10:55

After the last clean-up drive by the Government’s henchmen, the walls of Clint City have been returned to their gleaming, neutral, sanitized state.  For Kreenk Ld this is quite unbearable, so he's off on a mission to cover them in tags galore and graffiti! Kreenk Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before April 15th.
« Previous12345678Next »

21/72
el gran gordo - Titan English
Saturday 17/03/2012, 17:22

I suggest using Garrik, Bubbles, and Chlora in combination with other cards. That will run you just a little over 3K, but with at least those three, you have a KO threat. Try including other 6 and 4 damage cards (Massiv, loccio) along with Graffiti for SOA and you got a pretty decent and rather inexpensive deck for the Ld missions
22/72
Nekrox - Hero - BlackCard Español
Saturday 17/03/2012, 22:53

Massiv, Bennie, B Ball, Good 2 stars
Loccio, Garrik, and then Kluwin or Carlito
Chlora, Lucas, and maeby Laetitia...

there is an option
23/72
ELMThawinner - Hero ελληνικά
Saturday 17/03/2012, 22:58

AND another thawinnerS EPIC suggestion

---------A--Leader---LD------------------
thats right..a Leader ld
a series of missions including Vansaar Bridget Timber etc

and he will be........a 4 star Leader.before you go ''waaaaahh'' think of it..why not?and an ability of -4 opp attack or a defeat based ability etc
24/72
UM_Xword - Guru Português
Sunday 18/03/2012, 00:29

Epic suggestion? People have already suggested that a lot.
I find it hard to happen, as much as the appearance of any new Leader cards.
I may be wrong, but if they haven't got any card now, and it has been ages since they were released, I doubt there will be a new one to come. UR staff are a crazy bunch, though, so I may be surprised.

Anyway, I actually like Kreenk Ld. Of course, he doesn't fit with all the OP Bangers cards, but do nicely in a average deck.
25/72
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 18/03/2012, 00:59

@thawinner012:, lol at the formal opening.

First off, i don't really support the idea. Secondly it should be a 5*. thirdly i dislike all those ideas of an ability. Maybe a team: -2 opp life min 3 could be useful
26/72
Wakshaani - Legend English
Sunday 18/03/2012, 03:29

Heck, since all the LD cards are going to cycle out with Standard, maybe now's the time for a whole new set of 'em!
27/72
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 18/03/2012, 06:44

@wakshaani, i also wondered aboutbif they truly would add multiple lds in a clan. It would make clans that currently have a bad ld have hope of a good ld. However, too many could Flush out hope of seeing some of the older ones for a long while.
28/72
princekhlil12 - Hero - Elysium Aether English
Tuesday 20/03/2012, 11:18

Hey all!!
any prediction for this week 4 new cards??
i guess Uppers,Montanna,Rescue,Rootz
29/72
DUC-pwnage - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Tuesday 20/03/2012, 13:02

30/72
princekhlil12 - Hero - Elysium Aether English
Tuesday 20/03/2012, 14:13

Magenta is released just a while ago,right

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals