Click here if you forgot your password.

Everybody on the Dancefloor Now!

Friday 23/03/2012, 11:05
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
55 messages
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 23/03/2012, 11:05

Randal, the young rapper and Lydia, the beautiful countess met in the nightclub of Borgia's Palace and quite unexpectedly fell madly in love with each another. Fortunately for them, they didn’t get to sample Poison Ivy’s "very special" cocktails. And Nancy would have loved to have hit the dance floor but she was too busy rescuing William from a burning building.Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456Next »

41/55
Just_jm - Senior - Non Compos Mentis English
Monday 26/03/2012, 03:52

"Krazan Ld".
the only that changed in his art is his watch, music player and his bag....
if it is so.... god! another 3*... which the Roots is filled of...
42/55
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 26/03/2012, 06:47

I hope that krazan is an 8 powered poison...
Preferably 8/1 poison 3 min 5, but some could say thats overpiwered...

Also i think there's some confusion... William is not a new card, he's been out... Just saying that because his price seems to have jumped up above 1000 after this release
43/55
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 26/03/2012, 10:14

William was released on the 12/02/06 lol.

@tititoro: They probally have the cards for a few releases ready incase an artist is late or something goes wrong inwhich case they have time to get a new card to replace it.
44/55
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Monday 26/03/2012, 10:35

@ tititoro

His price jump is probably because he is in a burning building, meaning some people probably think he'll get sick / die and go Collector. So they're stocking up on him now, but honestly I doubt it.
45/55
Awesoe - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Monday 26/03/2012, 10:54

William gets saved by Nancy but why was William in that building?
46/55
Monday 26/03/2012, 15:08

@Awesoe, its a building. Sometimes dogs can go in buildings.

@soundtrack-HW, i disagree. With the previous collectors, they all have back stories that have implications of returning. If he dies he dies, and cant come back... Well maybe Nightmare, but thats not worth the time.

@UM-AaBattery, i figured that, but eventually they will get massive stock on cards. Maybe if they can get enough artists we can get more cards/releases, and more event cards like the noels and miss clint city. Perhaps something that has a contest which calculates play usage of a clan within a certain room, and then that clan gets a card. Just a thought. maybe just the card itself(although this may be troublesome with lds and miss clint city... Same trouble if we got miss Sylvia Ld... Therefore some restrictions(banning?) will need to be made.
47/55
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 26/03/2012, 16:51

William probally went into the building to stop Vito but got traped when Vito set the building on fire.
48/55
Stendra - Legend - BrainZtorm English
Tuesday 27/03/2012, 00:10

That Vito he burns everything
49/55
Tuesday 27/03/2012, 00:55

@Um_AaaBattery, or on accident... If it was intentional i doubt that Drake or kenny would do it. After all there are conflicts between Montana and Sentinel.
50/55
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Tuesday 27/03/2012, 06:17

Or you know someone could have just lit a match.

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals