Urban Jungle

Urban Jungle
Friday 30/03/2012, 12:35
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
69 messages
Urban Jungle
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 30/03/2012, 12:35

Raised by Kiki and his friends, Krazan gets about town with the agility of a chimp, the ferocity of a Wolf, the eagle-eye of a giant sparrow and the swagger of a… um… Yookie. But will all that be enough to thrash his opponents and impress the beautiful Jeena? Lend him a helping hand to complete his missions!
Krazan Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before April 29th.
« Previous1234567Next »

51/69
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 01/04/2012, 16:32

@UM_AaaBattery, I guess he was busy during this Ld release so he let someone else do it
52/69
ELMThawinner - Hero ελληνικά
Sunday 01/04/2012, 20:11

I think the next ld should be Bella Ld
those banned spiaghi's wont sell themselves...
53/69
K1NG_PWN4GzZz - Titan - TrAitorzZz English
Sunday 01/04/2012, 22:02

At thawinner012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
54/69
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 02/04/2012, 05:09

I've been hoarding my Ulu Watu cards for 4 mos.
where did that lifeguard ld go?
55/69
Wakshaani - Legend English
Monday 02/04/2012, 10:02

Ulu Watu cards are always hoarded. The Tan Man used to have a silly price, even before he went CR, Numar, while good, is overpriced, and Wee Lee shouldn't be in the 10K club, let alone the 15K one.

Ulu collectors are rare and well-heeled, it seems.
56/69
Monday 02/04/2012, 16:53

@Wakshaani, Numar is one of the few usable 4*'s they have for elo. Eddie was the attempt to lower it so it would subside. Wee Lee has a high price because people may have hunches of him going cr. Personally i don't, but that goes for just about every old card in this game.

0 Pride, i've hoarded Skeelz since the 4th new ld. I believed their was a pattern in which UR was getting clans with lots of gain life and block damage and maybe even gain pillz. And then when i posted it on the page of the new LD, UR thought it'd be funny to make me wait . Also, while I do find a lifeguard ld as an interesting card, i'm pretty sure hub is on the flag guy... But all i care about is if it is good. It could be a dot with good stats as far as I care!
57/69
Aviceemy - Titan - GUNSLINGERS OF THE WEST ACADEMY English
Monday 02/04/2012, 17:44

I'm hoping for a great card for fpc ld. they are one of my favourite clan, along with Piranas and Skeelz. Hopefully the cards drawing would be nicer. some of the older fpc cards are just sad haha.
58/69
Tuesday 03/04/2012, 13:39

@Aviceemy, i disagree. Only ones i don't really like are Nakata and Mini Mosu.

Compared to Yoshida, Tsubame, Hattori, and my favorite Lao Cr, you're looking at pretty decent artwork..

edited by Mystic Ranger Tuesday 03/04/2012, 13:39
59/69
Aviceemy - Titan - GUNSLINGERS OF THE WEST ACADEMY English
Tuesday 03/04/2012, 13:11

Some of the new ones are okay, I like Kusuri, Zinfrid and Tsubame artwork. but guys like Natrang, Xia Leming, or Lost Hog leave a lot to be desired ( for me )
60/69
Tuesday 03/04/2012, 17:29

@Aviceemy, Lost Hog id disagree with. I'd like to see some more quirkiliscious and phalloide/sabrina thauvin artwork, as they are my favorite artists.

My least favorite artwork lies with the Freaks unfortunately. Soushee is weird, Magda has a creepy smile, and Dacha Macha can also be a little bit creepy too.

At least with the fang pi, they have crap tons of crs that have really cool artwork, such as elya and marlysa. A really well drawn fpc ld? Sure, why not, but naturally as long as it has good stats.

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals