[Glitch] Moderator Status & Other Issues

Tuesday 03/04/2012, 14:15
Yoda_LoA - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
70 messages
Yoda_LoA - Legend - Legends of AmericaEnglish - Tuesday 03/04/2012, 14:15

We are aware that some of you have been made Moderators randomly or are experiencing other technical issues. Please know that the Staff is aware and are working to fix these issues.

WARNING:
If you have been randomly made a Moderator and have tools active DO NOT use them without contacting an Admin or a Moderator who is listed on the list under the green ? drop down menu first (upper right of the page). THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. It will cause more problems than you think you are helping.
« Previous1234567Next »

61/70
Lord Nobunaga - Titan - L'ordre des jedi English
Friday 06/04/2012, 13:26

I was worried but it's comforting to see this is a glitch and not someone somehow pinching my cards
62/70
ELMThawinner - Hero ελληνικά
Friday 06/04/2012, 13:29

I just got some characters
what about them??will i lose what i got from the packs?
63/70
Hula_Daisy - Colossus - Immortality English
Friday 06/04/2012, 13:32

I have same problem as XC-1984 and Avinashi
64/70
nnjabanditpig - Veteran - War Party English
Friday 06/04/2012, 13:34

Any idea when this will be fixed ?
65/70
AoEM_Smezbic - Legend - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Friday 06/04/2012, 13:39

It's fixed for me now, thank you.
66/70
ElitePow - Imperator - New VisioN Русский
Friday 06/04/2012, 16:01

Bug: if you begin playing in Extended Deathmatch, and after that try to play Extrended25 Deathmatch - you are still thrown into the ordinary Extended room that you've joined earlier.
67/70
nnjabanditpig - Veteran - War Party English
Thursday 19/04/2012, 18:27

I havent been able to find a game. this applies to several other members of my guild. then i got a message saying this
Hello ninjabanditox,

I’m sorry to tell you that because you've recently forfeited too many battles, you've been banned from creating a new battle for a few minutes.

Forfeiting a battle is very annoying for the other players, please don't do it unless you really need to.

Kate

something needs to be done about this
68/70
CarnyVore_BzT - Master - Blowing Mindz Training English
Thursday 19/04/2012, 21:45

I can't advance in some of the Ld missions. I have Naja Ld and Kreenk Ld's last mission.
69/70
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Thursday 19/04/2012, 22:46

@detective gums: we are aware of this bug, caused by a recent upgrade of the missions backend (otherwise quite better). It shall be fixed soon.
70/70
Zoidberg1 - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Thursday 19/04/2012, 23:01

@ninjabanditox

Its probbably as they have released a new quickbattle selection system that is messing things up for you. If I read it right its going to be really bad for the game

Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff
Today at 18:19

The quickbattle has been improved today, especially during in tournament rooms during tournament times.

Various factors are taken into account: avg stars (mostly but not only), global winrate for the deck in the gamemode (if enough data), recent winrate of the player in the gamemode (if enough data).

We are still working of the various values but no one should ever face a 40* deck vs a 20* deck, it's mathematically impossible.
I think the min/max (for extreme case) can be around 5*-6* difference between the 2 decks.
Remember the hand you draw is not the same as the deck you have. Some decks (played by very good DT players) are very unbalanced (like 7x2* and 1x5*).

We are taking a very close look at the matchmaking and we are quite satisfied with our latest change.

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals