The Standard Format

The Standard Format
Wednesday 04/04/2012, 16:49
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
245 messages
The Standard Format
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Wednesday 04/04/2012, 16:49

Today sees the launch of the Standard Format. This new format revolves around a list of characters that are updated every 6 months and only includes characters that were released less than 3 years before the current update (including Ld characters). Only these characters, Leader cards and characters from starter packs will be used in the Standard Format. To enable you to clearly distinguish between characters authorized in Standard Format and those which are not, we've added a special background to each character illustration, which you may have already noticed.

To find out more about the Standard Format, click here. 

Happy gaming to you all!
« Previous12...8910111213...2425Next »

101/245
kofekofe - Hero - Black Sea Piranas English
Thursday 05/04/2012, 16:42

I am actually sad....all the time i built up card by card, adjusting my 25 stars deck, playing happily in the T1 room.......now it's gone
all opponents' cards are now 8 power x 8 damage, i got 2 hit KO even playing with my mono Pussycats deck........what the hell......
102/245
FatalOmega - Hero English
Thursday 05/04/2012, 16:48

I've been in two tourney so far one is each room, barely made top 150 on both occasions. I ran there into both types of tournaments using a 23* standard deck thinking one of the rooms was 25* limit (yeah I didn't read the news update). So I'm wondering why isn't there a 25* limit room that runs tournament?
103/245
Bloodyhowe - Veteran English
Thursday 05/04/2012, 16:57

Why is there no more DT in ELO?
104/245
fayzsum - Imperator - Orlovi English
Thursday 05/04/2012, 17:01

If this go on... i will rage quit
105/245
Halliwell_BZ - Titan - BrainZtorm English
Thursday 05/04/2012, 17:03

Thank god they shortened the round times. I was loosing patients with this game and people who wait to the last second to play their card.
106/245
TinyDog7 - Guru - Raining Fire English
Thursday 05/04/2012, 17:05

Does ELO still count as a tourney room?
107/245
StarkNightray - Senior - the courtyard of shadows Español
Thursday 05/04/2012, 17:27

I have a question

tomorrow there is going to be new cards right? so can we use them in standart mode or we have to wait 6 months? how is this works exactly? 4 cards are add ed every 2 weeks, and 4 are taken away from standart? or this 4 cards are going to be added after 6 months? if is 6 months, after they get out of new blood packs, how do we get them? in the standar pack or in the extended pack of the shop?
108/245
l0gin4me - Imperator English
Thursday 05/04/2012, 17:33

1. For everyone complaining how you need a higher score to get into the top 150 in the DT; This was going to happen once you shortened the time on the clock. Shorter time means faster games and faster games mean more games in an hour, which means more points. Admittedly, the interest in the CRs has also had an effect, but that will diminish with time.

2. For everyone complaining about the loss of T1 I propose a solution (UR may already be doing this): Instead of "matching decks with similar stars," if your deck would have been T1 you can only fight against other decks that would have been T1. Similarly would have been T2 can only fight would have been T2. In other words UR subdivides the rooms behind the scenes into T1 and T2. With this, the only room that needs ext25 is the deathmatch room where there are only 16 people with you.

3. For those who don't seem to understand how the "banned" characters work here's an explanation. For each "banned" character present in your team of four you will get two less points when you win or lose. This means you will still see "banned" characters used by players who feel they are worth the loss of points. Ex) Someone trying to complete the third mission for Krazan Ld and all they really care about is winning fights, not getting in the top 150.
109/245
Lafoote - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Thursday 05/04/2012, 17:59

At one time it was stated that they DT would switch. Between standard and extended. Was that idea scrapped?
110/245
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 05/04/2012, 18:07

« Previous12...8910111213...2425Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals