offline Boing Legend  
Wednesday 04/04/2012, 16:49

Today sees the launch of the Standard Format. This new format revolves around a list of characters that are updated every 6 months and only includes characters that were released less than 3 years before the current update (including Ld characters). Only these characters, Leader cards and characters from starter packs will be used in the Standard Format. To enable you to clearly distinguish between characters authorized in Standard Format and those which are not, we've added a special background to each character illustration, which you may have already noticed.

To find out more about the Standard Format, click here. 

Happy gaming to you all!

offline wats_happenin Titan Casual Grind
Friday 06/04/2012, 06:29

LOVING STANDARD

Caelus Cr is so underpowered in that mode, i mean i struggle using him smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

Finally the Skeelz are a top tier clan again Muahhahaha

offline Fusil34 Senior the courtyard of shadows
Friday 06/04/2012, 06:50

I'm still waiting for my answer

offline weirdgus Imperator Knights Ressurection
Friday 06/04/2012, 06:53

"Give us T1 and T2 back. plz.
Give us our tourney creds and clintz back for ELO."

YES PLEASE smiley

This update made me so sad, why don't you make an Extended25 tourney room so we could have t1 back? why did you do this UR smiley

offline Wakshaani Legend  
Friday 06/04/2012, 09:14

I've been stepping on Caelus CR a LOT the past couple of days, oddly enough. Berserk can fight him on an even keel, while another clan can just make him kinda cry. Very surprised by this, but happy to exploit it.

Still, I expect that we'll see a LOT of cards heading for the penalty box soon ... Him, Spike, most of the ELO banned people, most of the Leader types... not sure who else. (Mind you, only speculation! They seem to be generating the most complaints is all.)

offline chrissygun Imperator  
Friday 06/04/2012, 10:32

Boycott!
reduced timer blows if i wanted to lose half of my matches i would go back to deathmatch timer is more appropriate there...
and i dont get why you are limiting the use of certain cards did i spend all that money so i could look at the pretty pictures?
I enjoyed t2 extended has been a downer from the very moment it was changed - give the option of a different room UR dont force our hands

offline Zoidberg1 Legend the courtyard of shadows
Friday 06/04/2012, 10:46

@wakshaani

If you ban these cards then you get even less choice in standard and its even more monotonous

There are what about 288 cards of which 90 are for just three of the 21 clans which is why you only see them, simple math shows there is no options in the other clans and a quick look through shows the experianced player that you just can't build balanced decks for the other clans, which is why you get no variety

offline Divinedevek Master Hip Hop Messiahz
Friday 06/04/2012, 15:23

Roots because most of their cards are older than 3 years old, I infer, they have 28 cards that can not be used in standard. they have 38 total cards. leaving 10 standard cards
gheist, 15 cards for standard out of their 41
fang pi clang, 13 cars for standard out of their 40
freaks, 16 cards for standard out of their 42
ulu watu, 13 cards for standard of their 41
now these numbers would be fair if it weren't for the fact
vortex and skeelz have most of their cards because most of their cards are younger than 3 years old, i infer, they have no standard banned cards. 36 cards in skeelz and 36 use able cards in standard, and the same for the 28 vortex cards.

skeelz get to use all their cards
and vortex get all their cards

but roots don't get ratanah, arno, jeena, yookie, shakra, lou, tshern, armand, burduck micken moose or noodile cr

gheist don't get leviatonn, methane, rolph xu52, lin mia, z3r0 d34d, platinim or brinstone

fang pi clang don't get all their old bad cards like unagi, sai san, mini mosu, otome but do get fei, kusuri, yoshida, ralph, zhutang because they have had strong releases

freaks are actually split; they lose cassandra but keep baldovino, they lose erpeto but keep rhyno, lose hula keep harleen, lose esmeralda keep magda but they've lost their strong cards like olga and olga noel and akendram.

ulu watu don't get ANYTHING WHAT DO THEY HAVE?? NUMAR, SERENA AND ORAYA? they're screwed.

in conclusion some clans = mono screwed , others have a big advantage.

offline HinoShimna Guru  
Friday 06/04/2012, 19:49

Do anybody knew why the uncertenity of the fight-s become bigger?
i loose a lot of fight because in thees days 1 pillz difference is not enought to win a fight not even the last round.(off corse i win some thanks for this but it wasn't that good because i just have luck and its not the same)
This make a lot of strategy worthless. i liked this game whit more strategy and less uncertenity its sucks like this smiley

sorry if its wos a topic before.

offline Wakshaani Legend  
Friday 06/04/2012, 22:25

@Zoidberg1

Taking out Spike and Caelus isn't a huge chunk of those two clans, simply because they otherwise have a full stock to pull from, which is different than, say, taking a member out of Roots, which only has ten guys right now.

This will help even things out, since Big C was ELO banned a LONG time ago for a reason, while Spike has been causing headaches since he was released. Pulling 1-2 big hitting cards from the full clans will keep them lined up better with the smaller sets.

offline OK Inhumane Imperator Organized Konfusion
Friday 06/04/2012, 23:27

I wonder how many people have already outright quit?

I may not quit, simply because I've dumped 5 years into this game, but I can guarantee you that for as long as there's no T1 and T2, I will never buy credits again...

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.