The Standard Format

The Standard Format
Wednesday 04/04/2012, 16:49
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
245 messages
The Standard Format
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Wednesday 04/04/2012, 16:49

Today sees the launch of the Standard Format. This new format revolves around a list of characters that are updated every 6 months and only includes characters that were released less than 3 years before the current update (including Ld characters). Only these characters, Leader cards and characters from starter packs will be used in the Standard Format. To enable you to clearly distinguish between characters authorized in Standard Format and those which are not, we've added a special background to each character illustration, which you may have already noticed.

To find out more about the Standard Format, click here. 

Happy gaming to you all!
« Previous12...1819202122232425Next »

201/245
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Saturday 21/04/2012, 23:53

Forget about the prizes. The concerns are the engine changes that go unmentioned, the glitches that go unfixed, the new unbalanced format (which the latest release didn't help), and that only one admin and one mod (who's coming off as very condesending even if he/she doesn't mean to) are even bothering to respond complaints. I know it's not helping that some players complain in bizarre or needlessly aggressive ways about inane thing like Lds, but that doesn't mean that they are wrong with disliking recent changes. I haven't paid a dime out-of-pocket to this site, so my opinion may not matter, but there it is.
202/245
Bemmoth - Titan English
Sunday 22/04/2012, 01:35

I've found Standard to be pretty decent since the list has been extended to 3 years instead of 2, and would like to keep playing it. However, I'm getting tired of using my 25* deck (I only like playing T1) and getting matched with opponents whose hands are 5 stars higher than mine since they are using higher starred decks.

Would it be possible to create a room with Standard25?
203/245
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Sunday 22/04/2012, 06:48

As far as I know, mods are unpaid, and I think the mod in question is just stating his opinions... Which can be a bit confusing, but feedback from other sources does suggest that the issues many of us have brought up are being taken seriously.

What would be nice at this stage are some straight-forward answers.

I'd love to know exactly what's going through the heads of the developers right now, for better or for worse, and so would most of UR.
204/245
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 22/04/2012, 07:26

@ghetas, the simple solution would seem to just add some of the old t1 and t2 formats... But of course that may involve a bit of data...

The other thing they could try is an attempt to add more crs to the top people... But that would even be difficult to pull off...
205/245
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Sunday 22/04/2012, 08:32

I think the "simple" solution would be for the devs to spend more time on these boards, maybe even organizing some kind of survey so that they can get a good feel for what the players really want... No other approach is going to fully fix UR.

The fact that so many players are unhappy with so many aspects of the game after these new changes means that the developers need to do a better job of communicating with the players.

How happy we are as a community determines whether this game will fail or succeed.
206/245
Bagadur - Titan - Pioneers
Monday 23/04/2012, 13:47

Now it is harder to win. My victories is 50% now. Ambre is really a problem. My Hugo have a problem with this woman
Come on, Hugo, she likes you.

But it is OK. ELO and Death-match are still here.

In the beginning of the game, i was playing in the single mode. The *16 quests were really interesting! May be it is need to do a lot of formats for high levels (may be after 30), which will be changing every week? I want to say, this week is only a ELO, then only Standard, then only 16, then only 40*. It will be changeable and new. And players have to use lot of different cards.
207/245
Tonykantos - Hero English
Monday 23/04/2012, 16:27

Complains about Ambre.
^insert Facebook girl méme image here^
Uses Hugo
208/245
White Templar - Hero English
Monday 23/04/2012, 20:49

It's about time to bring back t1 it is getting super anoying wan't to play daily tournement, yeah the only option is a super expensive standard deck or the second one a super expensive t2 deck well about t1 and all the cards u had well it's no deck restriction but it's no fun drawing a few stars hand diference for the last 2 weeks.
209/245
Mayhart - Titan - D-Versified English
Tuesday 24/04/2012, 08:47

Bring back 25*, or reduce 40* to 30*
210/245
Mayhart - Titan - D-Versified English
Tuesday 24/04/2012, 08:49

We need T1 25*. Bring it back
Or reduce maks 40* to maks 30*

« Previous12...1819202122232425Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals