The Standard Format

The Standard Format
Wednesday 04/04/2012, 16:49
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
245 messages
The Standard Format
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Wednesday 04/04/2012, 16:49

Today sees the launch of the Standard Format. This new format revolves around a list of characters that are updated every 6 months and only includes characters that were released less than 3 years before the current update (including Ld characters). Only these characters, Leader cards and characters from starter packs will be used in the Standard Format. To enable you to clearly distinguish between characters authorized in Standard Format and those which are not, we've added a special background to each character illustration, which you may have already noticed.

To find out more about the Standard Format, click here. 

Happy gaming to you all!
« Previous12345678910...2425Next »

71/245
ChildeRoland - Legend - GUNSLINGERS OF THE WEST ACADEMY English
Thursday 05/04/2012, 05:03

Give it a chance...UR is always evolving and I think the brains behind have done a great job to date. I'm excited. I'll spend more!
72/245
canopusHOA - Veteran - Harbingers of Ares English
Thursday 05/04/2012, 05:16

Lol, what T-spoon said reminded me of something.. The Russians changed their copmuter program controlling the Soyuz rockets, and it crashed the first time they used it
73/245
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 05/04/2012, 05:22

@fayzsum, wow thats confusing. Standard is valid with 27 stars?
74/245
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 05/04/2012, 05:43

@fayzsum, ok i see what you're talking about. Probably the main thing that i hate about this is that people will build their decks after 5 really annoying cards: Caelus Cr, Robb Cr, Spyke, Sigma, and Tsubame. Not to mention how crazy some Jungo decks could get. Although i havent checked, i think somebody could take sylth, Niva, Ongh, and Pegh, making a crazy half deck with Robb Cr, Marina, Karen, and then either asheley or Jessie. While neither have attack, we're looking at a lot of counters to a lot of things.

I like the 27* thing, as the decks will be very scary, but at least make rooms seperate from t1 and t2 rather than to replace them. I find this mode now somewhat amusing, although, there should be bannings of certain cards. How to differentiate? idk, make the background red "s"'s or something
75/245
LeDark1 - Guru - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Thursday 05/04/2012, 06:09

If Hugo is supposed to be banned in standard, then something is very wrong, because I am getting my ass handed to me by Hugo decks again and again.
76/245
iCs uLeScu - Titan - Knights Ressurection Română
Thursday 05/04/2012, 06:10

Ok kinda exciting ...( not ! u need all the good and costly stuff to even think on starting a deck...)
but !!!put back t1 mode, pls!!!
77/245
OK Inhumane - Imperator - Organized Konfusion English
Thursday 05/04/2012, 06:24

Hopefully this is just some kind of silly, belated April Fools Joke...
78/245
fayzsum - Imperator - Orlovi English
Thursday 05/04/2012, 06:35

@tititoro : Standard is valid from 25* till 40*, the different is, the match selector will match u against decks similar or probably better/worse +/- 2*.
79/245
Mayhart - Titan - D-Versified English
Thursday 05/04/2012, 07:56

With standard, clan lost the character
80/245
Zulius - Hero English
Thursday 05/04/2012, 07:59

Is there a way to find which Cr qualify for standard without having to browse through every clan?

« Previous12345678910...2425Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals