The Standard Format

The Standard Format
Wednesday 04/04/2012, 16:49
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
245 messages
The Standard Format
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Wednesday 04/04/2012, 16:49

Today sees the launch of the Standard Format. This new format revolves around a list of characters that are updated every 6 months and only includes characters that were released less than 3 years before the current update (including Ld characters). Only these characters, Leader cards and characters from starter packs will be used in the Standard Format. To enable you to clearly distinguish between characters authorized in Standard Format and those which are not, we've added a special background to each character illustration, which you may have already noticed.

To find out more about the Standard Format, click here. 

Happy gaming to you all!
« Previous12...789101112...2425Next »

91/245
Stendra - Legend - BrainZtorm English
Thursday 05/04/2012, 13:06

They should have left us a extended full deck also. I don't like the idea of a 60 credit standard pack and also a 20 credit extended where I could get 3 horrible cards
92/245
Coincide - Guru - The U-P-R-I-S-I-N-G English
Thursday 05/04/2012, 13:29

"You might as well call that room: fights Skeelz/Vortex/Berzerk/Hugo."

^this.
93/245
pukahuntus - Imperator English
Thursday 05/04/2012, 13:40

Extended basically seems to be old type 2. I really hope to see more extended 25 game types, including daily tournament. Otherwise there are great 3 star cards which I can't see the point of anymore- The deck I'm used to using relies on old standard daily tournaments for fun and this change is horrible for me at the moment
94/245
fayzsum - Imperator - Orlovi English
Thursday 05/04/2012, 13:41

The standard ruined the game

I really like the T1 - T2 DT format & u face decks similar with the cap of 25* which i my opinion balance everything out. U will have some powerful cards & some ok cards, but now, everyone tuned their decks with the most powerful card they can have & throw it in the game as the limit is 40* decks.

Another thing is the timer, I dont have problem with it, but it is sad to see out of 18 DT matches, 5 of the was won by timeout. I feel bad for them as the time is too fast. UR need to consider people with slow internet connection. It also effect gameplay as i barely can calculate opponent attacks anymore.
95/245
drozdik81 - Titan - Den of Urban Masters English
Thursday 05/04/2012, 14:20

Super. Half of my deck is useless because not standard, or too weak for extended game.
I don't wana play this game like this.
I want to play with the latest type of the game.
Or make more card standard.
96/245
princekhlil12 - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Thursday 05/04/2012, 14:34

Rootz are not welcome there
97/245
kofekofe - Hero - Black Sea Piranas English
Thursday 05/04/2012, 14:35

I don't really care about the standard format, but what the hell with extended mode daily tournament?? all people is getting a 8 x 5 stars deck in the room??? i was normally playing the T1 deck, which is more fun as more mind games going on with the 2-3 stars cards
now........should i follow and build a 8 x 5 stars deck? if this is it.....please just delete all 2-4 stars cards, they are useless.....
98/245
Miler111 - Veteran English
Thursday 05/04/2012, 15:53

There'll be no tournament in elo mode? :
99/245
Babs Hartley - Legend - TRiNiTY English
Thursday 05/04/2012, 16:16

Give us back our ELO credits, please.
I won't be rude here, for once. I'll just say that this is sucking so far...
100/245
Dave_PL - Titan - Polish War Machines English
Thursday 05/04/2012, 16:30

True, kofekofe - I'm also the T1 player... No, i WAS the T1 player. Now my deck is useless, just because is beetween Standard and old T2... All right, I've got some good 2* and 3* cards, but now they are too weak to succesfully fight with 5* monsters with Ambre. Dammit, it's ridiculous!
New ideas aren't wrong - you know, the Cr draws for players, new type of game for beginers-mid advanced (yeah, I'm talking about Standard)... But why te heck the staff just deleted old T1 and T2? It's impossible to fight with 10 times stronger opponent.
I'm glad, that ELO has no new innovations and other @%#$. Give the players choice!

« Previous12...789101112...2425Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals