Spring has Sprung!

Spring has Sprung!
Friday 20/04/2012, 11:06
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
62 messages
Spring has Sprung!
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 20/04/2012, 11:06

The first signs of spring can be felt in Clint City. So, if you fancy going to the beach, go to the one Douglas watches over and ask Michael to help you work on your tan using his solar powers. But be sure not to take a red towel as you just might provoke Benicio the bull. And for your own good health, we strongly advise you to steer clear of Bernie’s Xantiax-flavored rat kebabs...
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous1234567Next »

21/62
mostDGK - Senior - UnaBombers English
Friday 20/04/2012, 17:40

Are the new cards even in new bloods packs? I just spent over 450 credits and didn't even get a card from today's release
22/62
YorkMorgan_UM - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 20/04/2012, 18:07

Fantastic release this week!

Bernie: 7/10 Worthy of being your second 2* in mono-Berzerk, after Melanie, for his anti-SOA ability and decent life gap that can be made.

Michael: 9/10 An amazing 5* that can really pack a punch, just watch out for your opponent's DR..

Benicio: 9.5/10 8 power and 6 life-gap that can't be reduced(most of the time) is pretty amazing.

Douglas: 7/10 Solid card for Standard and (maybe)ELO.
23/62
lightball20 - Imperator English
Friday 20/04/2012, 18:22

I think UR needs to change how they release cards, and slow down on the release of new clans, rather than one a year it should be 1 every other year at the most, other wise as more clans are added and the way they release to have those clans close in card numbers to other clans in one year we will just keep seeing clans like Roots and the like getting shafted in releases,
also it seem that they forgot about this:

"It will be taken into account in the cards releases planning. We will act as to give each clan what they need to be efficient."

while i love the cards in this release, none of the clans really needed their released cards, ulu has 5 3*s they can use 3 of which are deck worthy, and the other 3 clans being in the 4 newest all have plenty of cards in standard that are usable at those stars, mean while La Junta cant even do a mono 5/4/4/3/3/2/2/2 deck because they only have 2 2*s
of their 13 standard cards they have 5 3*'s, and 3 5*s, 3 4*s and 2 2*s, i mean even Roots has 3 2*s, come on give us a La Junta 2* next release and stop with the Vortex/bezerk releases or up the number of cards per release to 6 so that you are able to stand up to your claim that you will be giving clans what they need

they should do this
4 old clans / 3 old clans and bezerk/Vortex / 4 old clans / 4 old clans / 3 old clans and vortez/Berzerk

doing it like that with 2 releases of old clans between bezerk/Vortex let the old clans get cards they need while the other two still gain cards faster
24/62
Zoidberg1 - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Friday 20/04/2012, 18:37

I'm a little disapointed that the releases aren't being done to aid the balance in the standard format, more cards for three clans that are overplayed with plenty of options, and nothing for Roots who only have 10 cards (9 if you don't have the LD)

I only hope that this is because a new list of cards is due out imminently to balance standard
25/62
Zoidberg1 - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Friday 20/04/2012, 18:48

Ok having looked through the cards

The Skeelz card looks way over powered

And can someone let me know when the rule that base stats in a 2* card don't exceed 10 was abolished?
26/62
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 20/04/2012, 18:49

The funny thing was that the night before, I had a dream that one of the new cards for this release would be a bull-humanoid for Jungo with dark fur. Then, poof, Benecio appears. Pretty weird, huh?
27/62
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Friday 20/04/2012, 18:51

Sure, Skeelz are powerful in T2 but Aylen, Jay, Caelus Cr, Tomas, Manfred, Sandro and Chiara are gonna be out of the standard in about half a year. They need more more cards that can truly compensate for their bonus.
28/62
Koljo667 - Imperator English
Friday 20/04/2012, 19:49

HELP PLEASE,I BUY 3 PACKS,OPEN 1.i GO TO UPPER MENU,HOW TO OPEN SECOND 2 NOW
29/62
lightball20 - Imperator English
Friday 20/04/2012, 23:51

@Zoidberg1

it was never abolished because there was never a rule stating that they dont exceed 10, thats just how all the cards have been up till now, and also it has backlash, all cards with a backlash of -x life min y have higher than normal stats
30/62
SaiXi - Senior - Everybody is welcome! English
Saturday 21/04/2012, 01:49

I got a question ... How do I play in the 'Guild Room' in the new game design?

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals