Spring has Sprung!

Spring has Sprung!
Friday 20/04/2012, 11:06
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
62 messages
Spring has Sprung!
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 20/04/2012, 11:06

The first signs of spring can be felt in Clint City. So, if you fancy going to the beach, go to the one Douglas watches over and ask Michael to help you work on your tan using his solar powers. But be sure not to take a red towel as you just might provoke Benicio the bull. And for your own good health, we strongly advise you to steer clear of Bernie’s Xantiax-flavored rat kebabs...
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous1234567Next »

51/62
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Tuesday 24/04/2012, 14:05

@ Tititoro
I see
@ Tanto
I guess there would be more multi-accounters if they kept the credits for videos and increased either the frequency or amount of credits 'won'.
52/62
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 24/04/2012, 14:53

I can't even be bothered to open them in a different window lol.
53/62
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 24/04/2012, 15:19

@tanto89, on the app you could install apps for credits. Off of the free ones alone i think i racked over 500 creds. In the process i got quite a bit of my collection
54/62
jakdynamite - Senior English
Tuesday 24/04/2012, 23:52

Those urban rival cards would be very cool to have! But just imagine having all of the urban rivals characters,I also mean the legenderies to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
55/62
wats_happenin - Titan - Casual Grind English
Wednesday 25/04/2012, 13:36

Im not saying I hate Roots or anything, but personally I'm glad they aren't getting any attention
I mean in previous years everyone hated the Roots because of their ELO domination, if you weren't rolling Hugo/Roots in ELO there had to be something wrong with you

And then the staff helped us introducing Stopxx and banning Shakra/Ratanah and leaders but Roots were still around...even now i see their ugly faces every single week in ELO in the top tiers (1300+)

So I ask the UR community...do you want Roots to overpower Standard mode as well...personally Im tired of seeing them in general and am glad there's a mode where they actually suck

(Btw this goes for GHEIST as well...generally SOA clans )
56/62
Fercho640 - Titan - Bethoven Virus Español
Wednesday 25/04/2012, 21:53

Well, i think Skeelz and " stop: " abilities were made for a reason, set Karen (All Stars), Flinch (Sentinel), Ashiko (Jungo) vs a soa clan and adding their bonuses are enough to help you win a battle, Roots/GHEIST users risk using soa since there are pretty decent "stop: " abilities that can turn the match very difficult for soa clan users, as well Skeelz can put a good battle vs these clans, so not because someone can't handle a soa clan they must disappear from the game, if they are a problem get yourself some "stop: " or play Skeelz, but ofc is easier say they overpowered, then after all GHEIST/Roots go in extinction,next will be to say attack/power manipulators clans shouldnt get any releases either because they are op too
57/62
Stendra - Legend - BrainZtorm English
Thursday 26/04/2012, 00:52

I think what ur is trying to do with this whole video is to give people money so there isn't a market crash. ur taff we need like 110 or 120 clintz per video this would make it fun.
58/62
H0m3Boi - Guru - The Unfound Effort English
Thursday 26/04/2012, 04:24

&tititoro where do you install apps for free credits?
59/62
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 26/04/2012, 05:08

@hobbyham, i think it would be cool if UR was sponsored to show these commercials and other advertisements for about a credit per minute of the videos(rounding up)
60/62
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Thursday 26/04/2012, 10:47

@ H0m3Boi
On the old version of the Urban Rivals App there was a way to get free credits. It involved downloading an app and you recieved free credits after playing it. (some were free apps, some you had to pay for)

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals