Spring has Sprung!

Spring has Sprung!
Friday 20/04/2012, 11:06
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
62 messages
Spring has Sprung!
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 20/04/2012, 11:06

The first signs of spring can be felt in Clint City. So, if you fancy going to the beach, go to the one Douglas watches over and ask Michael to help you work on your tan using his solar powers. But be sure not to take a red towel as you just might provoke Benicio the bull. And for your own good health, we strongly advise you to steer clear of Bernie’s Xantiax-flavored rat kebabs...
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous1234567Next »

61/62
Stendra - Legend - BrainZtorm English
Friday 27/04/2012, 02:39

Well if you think about it you get more clintz with the videos then just 1 credit
62/62
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 27/04/2012, 05:59

@hobbyham, id take the credits. With my luck i can typically get a pack with enough card equity that can give me more clintz.

In the past i've gotten 2 tsubames, Kolos, Cortez, Miss Stella when she was new, Spyke... But then theres also those packs where te best card you get is Aigwon Noel... Still taking the creds...

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals