Objective: 50 000 000 Damages!

Tuesday 01/05/2012, 11:04
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
443 messages
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Tuesday 01/05/2012, 11:04

An icy wind, which can freeze the most stouthearted citizen, is blowing on Clint City. Their courage and valiance will be put to severe test this week. Be ready to fight!
« Previous12...3839404142434445Next »

411/443
Lil Miss HIV - Guru - The U-P-R-I-S-I-N-G English
Saturday 05/05/2012, 09:11

@Calibann
Same thing happened to me.
I'm not complaining though
412/443
0 Alin - Legend - 3LO MA$T3R Română
Saturday 05/05/2012, 11:08

Wow, apparently a lot of high level players prefer to timeout if they lose the first round just so one cannot gain +1 on his KO mission. The level of trolling these days is astounding.
413/443
Tricky 1 - Colossus - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 05/05/2012, 11:16

Where are all the complaining negative players now?

What UR have done this week is nothing short of incredible, new Clan and an Ld

Thank you to all UR staff

Tricky
414/443
K1NG_PWN4GzZz - Titan - TrAitorzZz English
Saturday 05/05/2012, 13:26

@ Tricky;
looking for something new to get complaining about, because complaining about a new clan and Ld, not to mention the swell behind-the-scene footage is, indeed nothing short of incredible..

it has been sometime, that there were almost 6000 people playing a tourney
good going!
415/443
_wise_ - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Saturday 05/05/2012, 14:43

This is where i stand. standard is still awful and needs balancing and a new clan will only postpone any hope of that while giving people a new reason to spend money. i used to love this game it was brilliant and fun, then there were too many cards, then clans got completely overpowered, then Roots slipped, then came standard, then Roots slipped further, now comes a new clan, Roots still hvnt got a good release in years.............i used to love this game. now im out.

ye ok yada yada if you dont like it dont play whatever, im merely mourning for the loss of a good game.
416/443
-Rapture- - Imperator English
Saturday 05/05/2012, 17:23

Sounds to me like you're mourning the loss of 1 clan(out of 22), not an entire game. Lack of balance and new cards have always been part of UR.
417/443
lightball20 - Imperator English
Saturday 05/05/2012, 21:01

Why is it that everyone whines for Roots not getting releases, but no one seems to mind that in the 3 year time period that standard encompasses, La Junta has had Thormund and Victoria as their only 2 stars
2 two stars
418/443
Maxxor - Imperator - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Saturday 05/05/2012, 22:14

You want complaints? Here's my two cents:
We hit 50,000,000 damage under 5 days and all we got is a new clan and an LD?
Sorry sounded wrong a new clan was released as those who contributed did not obtain any of these new cards unless they bought them. As for the Ld a nice addition i still had to complete it's missions and only brings up the following question:
Weren't we going to have this release regardless if we won?

Don't get me wrong a new clan and a new Ld in one week? I am genuinely psyched i can't wait the four weeks when all the cards i have duplicates available in the new blood packs disappear so i can have some Frozn members.
Yet going through the whole thing i felt as if we were going to get a free card like that or some clintz, credits, mission points or something, look at itthis way it would've happened anyways so why'd i bother? Cause they promised something at the end, and now i find out its available to everyone.....maybe laziness does pay off............
419/443
Tonykantos - Hero English
Sunday 06/05/2012, 01:39

Maxxor, your first moan is crippled: you can get that LD with any deck, you just need to deal dmg, wins by KOs, gain life, and tourney wins. period.

Your complaint about "low rewards, I expected free clintz , credits, mission points or something" is invalid aswell, and - no offense intended - quite naive. Free credits? teeheee...
From http://www.urban-rivals.com/special/schwarzy/
"Each time a level of the thermometer is passed, an exclusive piece of news will be given on this page to all the community"
They were explicit: the rewards were news ( alt. of "And your Reward is Clothes", check TVTropes for more info. )They promised us news, we got them, aswell as some fancy sketches and history about the Frozn LD and possibly the clan Leader.

And about your question "Weren't we going to have this release regardless if we won?" I dare answer it :
- Yes, we would. Where's the problem with that?
420/443
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 06/05/2012, 03:11

@lightball, Roots only have Arno, Miken Moose, and Jeto as available 2*'s... I know Arno is not in standard. You meam to tell me Thormund isn't as useful as those?

Plus they have many other useful cards. Laura, Wyre, Isatis, Arnie, Dugan...

So i fail to see your arguement, since the onpy card in 3 years worth uaing of the Roots is Ojibway...

« Previous12...3839404142434445Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals