Objective: 50 000 000 Damages!

Tuesday 01/05/2012, 11:04
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
443 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Tuesday 01/05/2012, 11:04

An icy wind, which can freeze the most stouthearted citizen, is blowing on Clint City. Their courage and valiance will be put to severe test this week. Be ready to fight!
« Previous12...3839404142434445Next »

421/443
Maxxor - Imperator - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Sunday 06/05/2012, 09:47

To Tony:
If you read tricky's post which is in the same page, to explain simply it was a sarcastic remark or a joke, if i offense you i am sorry, my points are valid in my perspective. However it was a simple joke nothing more however if you'd like to argue about it i have one thing to say:
BRING IT ON

P.S. i like how you took my comment out of context and didn't include the fact that i liked the clan..somewhat.
If you really want to Argue argue know that i'd rather argue with someone who, shall i say "remembers a time without Piranas".
422/443
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 06/05/2012, 13:19

Sarcasm dosn't really work online so unless you point it out, it will usally be take as your views and not a joke.
423/443
wats_happenin - Titan - Casual Grind English
Sunday 06/05/2012, 15:21

Why is everyone in love with the Roots? Am I the only one pro-lackofrootscardreleases?
424/443
Tonykantos - Hero English
Sunday 06/05/2012, 15:47

I don't see where's the sarcasm . What I see, though, is a bit of whining in your first post, and an attempt to excuse yourself from your whinings with some grudge in the second one. As Battery said, next time point sarcasm out if you wanna be read properly =)

Regards, Mr.Bring it On.
425/443
l0gin4me - Imperator English
Sunday 06/05/2012, 19:23

I think i posted this suggestion in the standard comments, but i still think the better solution to stressing new releases to fill holes in clans is to just modify standard so it includes the 20 most recent releases of each clan. This would stop the new clans from being intact while some of the older clans (Roots being the example everyone is using) don't even have 10 standard cards.

P.S. I still have not tried standard and have been playing extended dt and elo using my Piranas deck. I just thought this was an interesting possible solution and thought it bears mentioning.
426/443
ezipe - Senior English
Monday 07/05/2012, 03:22

Bre
427/443
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 08/05/2012, 03:18

Now a quick question on tiwi lds last mission. Is this just type standard and type extended? Or does Elo count?

@Login4me, interesting theory... However that would also increase production of 2*'s... Maybe...

Although the new clans would would have a relatively large arsenal of their cards at their disposal until they reach 20 cards(although some would say that this isn't true at all...)
The only problem is UR would make an attempt to put out all the OP'd Frozn first for example, and then let them leave once their 21st card would get in. Its also tricky since we aren't exactly sure what'd happen when we'd reach 21... Would Annuqa, Niqiloda, Mikaal, or Ayzkub leave standard?

This also means that the clans would not only have variety, but perhaps too much variety. It seems like we get pretty nice cards in between eachother that could replace them, like for example, not that i've checked, but maybe Wanda lasted to Ella which lasted to Brittany, and then Lucy... The result is tons of changing, which is annoying.

UR is planning something... I mean releasing Frozn in the middle of summer? They shoulda kept that for a later clan... Coulda done robots... Medieval people... Psychics... Angels... May just be a case of false suspiscion, but it just seems awkward... Still a better story then the Berzerk though.
428/443
Tuesday 08/05/2012, 12:05

You can complete the final missionin ether standard or extended mode under the tournament menu (Not ELO) and you can complete the missions at any time it dosn't have to be in a tournament period just in the room.
429/443
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 08/05/2012, 15:24

@UM_AaaBattery, cool, thanks for the info. What i don't understand is why they released Frozn in the beginning of summer. Wouldn't it make more sense to have all this in late fall?.. You know, winter is coming so it isn't here yet...
430/443
Tuesday 08/05/2012, 17:00

Winter is coming in any season apprt from winter.

« Previous12...3839404142434445Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals