Thursday 03/05/2012, 00:54

One of the most common questions posted by new players on this forum is how to get UR rich quick.

The reality of most games is that in order to get rich quick... you can simply spend real money and buy all the packs you need until you are content with your collection. Easy enough.

The reality for a lot of players is they do not have to funds to be spending a lot (or any money) on a game. No worries though, the gap between people who spend lots of money vs those who spend very little is big only when it comes to UR wealth, but when it comes to gameplay the difference is more than manageable

To give you an idea of how much credits the "veteran" credit using players are using in order to maintain their collection I'll share my personal experience. I am currently at 98% of the collection. The 2% is always the newest cards (12-15 of them) that i dont buy until they are much cheaper. I invest in a few cheaper cards here and there, but for the most part i earn clintz from packs and playing ELO/DT in weeks i am active. And i am able to maintain 98% using anywhere from 60-100 credits every 2 weeks.

If you do are an active player and can afford to buy credits once in a while, then eventually you will see your collection grow, allowing you to play competitively in every format and nearly all events.

However, if you are an active player buy have no funds then you may want some tips on how to earn clintz and credits as fast as possible

Tips will be listed below

Cancel
Saturday 11/10/2014, 21:51

This thread on how to use Tapjoy offers can help out people who have Ios/Android smartphones: http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=2503038&subject_page=0

Cancel
Tuesday 04/11/2014, 04:24

Anyone know how to make a decent Bangers/geist deck? please pm me

Cancel
Sunday 12/07/2015, 08:00

Where are the slots that you speak of here?

Cancel
Sunday 12/07/2015, 11:26

@AwkwardCliche
Slots were removed in exchange for the daily rewards, I think.

Cancel
Sunday 12/07/2015, 21:31

That is correct

Cancel
Sunday 23/08/2015, 23:07

Great guide, picked up a few very useful points there smiley

Cancel
Wednesday 11/05/2016, 19:02

Best way: go back in time, start an account, buy x amount of y card, wait, have your fortune grow!

Cancel
Friday 30/12/2016, 14:04

Well a great guide is play in the arcade get a crappy Rescue deck Krash. Sue, Joana, Wesley, Daussone, Shirley, Suzie, Anita, Spidee. you can use Wolf too if Spidee is too expensive in this plase replase Shirley with Cleo too. start earning stars in acade. You win Aviria Ld as soon as you gain 30-or 60 stars in arcade season 1. If you are looking for a tourney deck Uppers are fine but you can start building the Sentinel deck from Aviria Ld. But that is not the most important you should start playing arcade season 2 in priority each hq completeted will give you 5 than 6k than 7k than 8k clintz . To beat the computer is easy when you play atk manipulation decks if you play dr oponent pills 1 if you play your highest dmg card on confidance computer overpills. once you start generating clints you must build a hurakan deck since they are eligiable in every arcade, eaven in season 3with all the restrictions. The deck that can work in every arcade HQ in season 2 is El Divino/El Gascaro/Gatuchica/Derby Queen/El Mercurio/Tengu/- this is the stable part of the deck the last 2 star is El Papa Gallo/Wonder Lana- in the cases that poison is allowed Zapatino is better than el papa galo since you play 1 pill on him and compute overpills. Magistrado Ld is a bit better than Wonder Lana and El Mariachi is the best possible optin in this slot but giving 30k clintz on elo banned card that can be replased is the last thing to do. Play El Divino on 0 pills if you go first.

Cancel
Friday 30/12/2016, 14:17

If you go second play your 2 star card on 1 first 2 rounds and will the last 2. Now Hive do fit the same game style and they are not banned in any format the cards to use are literaly every 5 star their 5 stars have huge dmg so your oponent will overpill/ Delta when poison is allowed. if not Oon and Oon noe. Nameko a must have./Easter as bluff/Lumia as the cheepest 4 star and every 3 star card you can get your hands on but those slots are pretty expensive- Raam/Nebula/Miyo and the thirs 2 star you need is Chip. Kylorenne is good option having one hit ko in your hand makes AI overpill always. once you get the hurakan or the Hive equivalent of the decks earn All Stars he last reward is a 500k clintz cr that you sell off the market and you are rich also the ful lstars reward for normal mode was Zatman Cr i guess that is another 100k and from there you can build yourself a nice tourney deck. Sentinel is a good choise since you have Aviria Ld and you can focus on buying the super expensive 3 stars like Earl and Geoffrey. Junta is th echeepest option for t1 deck and All Stars the cheepest for t2 although market values vary. Montana are the forver clan they are good for tourney and eaven elo. To maximize your rewards you should play daily on various modes. One win streak of 2 in survivor per day can win you daily rewards of tokens and few credits. 5 matches per week in elo will give you some credits. Also if you are doing good in tourney wich will hapen eaven with the Rescue deck,

Cancel
Friday 30/12/2016, 14:26

.... so if you do good in tourney and can make it to top third in 30 mins switch to t2 and play there too if you reach in the top third of the both you win 2 credits per tourney. Also tourneys in the morning are much easyer and you can win 1 plase very easyly in the 10i nthe morning to 1 in the afternoon (gt+2) As some guild will require you to hav esome achievements in your bonus if you have a tourney win you can get in any clan. The dude who started the topic war right dont hoard your cards when you get a cr sell it. Crs usually have equivalents in eare cards like Tanaereva Cr- Daddy Jones/ or Rowdy Cr - Blink. Credits on new bloods is the strategy but if the newbloods are Cheep never do it. Same goes to promo cards and stuf if you happen to obtain them befor eothers sell it to the collector players for a lot. Having the best deck is not the thing that makes you score good points but winning first plase requires the top decks for shure. You can join a guild and ask for cards in the guild bank always.
If you are stuck on a mission clan members can help you complete it in the guild room in free fights. you can meet people not from your guild and still challange them in free fight so if you have friends that can help you don't hesitate to ask.

Cancel

Answer to this subject