Winter is Coming

Winter is Coming
Friday 04/05/2012, 11:41
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
205 messages
Winter is Coming
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 04/05/2012, 11:41

Just as the first signs of spring were starting to be felt in Clint City, the city has been struck down by a blast of cold. In the distance, you can just about make out the outline of four hitherto unknown figures… Under the cover of Ayzkub and her ice guns, Mikaal has been using his snow cannon to cover everything with a generous layer of snow so as to provide a route for Niqiloda's snow bike. Meanwhile, Annuqa is making the most of the chaos caused by her three pals to sneak into town unnoticed and retrieve some vital information…The Frozn hit Clint City and they’re in a chilly ole mood!
« Previous12...1415161718192021Next »

141/205
mostDGK - Senior - UnaBombers English
Monday 07/05/2012, 15:10

All this talk about the Frozn clan Leader got me wondering what about giving us the sakromh and Roots clan leaders?
142/205
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Monday 07/05/2012, 18:32

True, we should get new Roots/Sakrohm clan leaders. But in order to get those, we must first kill Kiki and guru!
143/205
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 07/05/2012, 20:54

Or at the very least, kill Guru Cr. Wherever in the world he might be at the moment. Roots are still a bit shady in terms of Leader.
144/205
Yurieu HoA - Guru - Harbingers of Ares English
Monday 07/05/2012, 20:59

Lol... a new Roots representative would be pretty cool
but think at most we sould get some kind of card thats basicly A guru robot to represent Guru
145/205
Maxxor - Imperator - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Monday 07/05/2012, 21:55

You mean like some recording of him, like a big brother watching over you?
hehehe
Roots are hippies heck i doubt they exercise any form of government, just basic instinct............. i wonder if they would get mad if you just walked up to a Roots chick and told them "Nature is calling us together" hehe.
146/205
GULLA RW - Imperator - Reissende Woelfe Deutsch
Monday 07/05/2012, 21:57

There should be Darth vader representing Guru Cr in clint city
a 8/6 -3 damage min 1

also I would Like to see a clan from insane asylum
-A crazy poor Uppers guy
-Hulk that is frightened by everything
-A slender guy that thinks he is superman (and always jumps out of the windows)
-A woman who thinks to belong to Jungo (she thinks she`s a flamingo)
-A guy who want to be a robot
-A crazy nurse ...in killing spree
and so on and so on.....
147/205
johnatronus - Senior - ExTrEmE kIdZ English
Monday 07/05/2012, 22:26

I think they should make a character named the thing form the movie. And dont take the clan so fast like the bezerk. it came out so fast i didnt enjoy it. dont make 4 Frozn every week thats too fast and no fun
148/205
SMAINODOR - Titan English
Monday 07/05/2012, 22:36

I hope UR wont get sued for the term WINTER IS COMMING that seems taken from Game of Thrones
149/205
IAmMatt - Novice English
Monday 07/05/2012, 22:53

Oh my god Frozn need a Dragonborn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
150/205
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 08/05/2012, 00:50

@myeltd, Kiki as the leaser of Roots? The thought of an ape making the clan is hilarious, but remember the founders need not be good. As i recall, Eyrton is the All Stars Leader, and hes an 8/5.

I always assumed that Billy Bob was there Leader... Guessed im not the only one that UR needs to convince.

But the thought of a Roots Leader coming out all of a sudden is just shocking. Itd need some way in, like how Frozn came in during that damage event...

« Previous12...1415161718192021Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals