Winter is Coming

Winter is Coming
Friday 04/05/2012, 11:41
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
205 messages
Winter is Coming
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 04/05/2012, 11:41

Just as the first signs of spring were starting to be felt in Clint City, the city has been struck down by a blast of cold. In the distance, you can just about make out the outline of four hitherto unknown figures… Under the cover of Ayzkub and her ice guns, Mikaal has been using his snow cannon to cover everything with a generous layer of snow so as to provide a route for Niqiloda's snow bike. Meanwhile, Annuqa is making the most of the chaos caused by her three pals to sneak into town unnoticed and retrieve some vital information…The Frozn hit Clint City and they’re in a chilly ole mood!
« Previous12...1415161718192021Next »

151/205
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Tuesday 08/05/2012, 03:15

The Roots don't have an official Leader; they seem to be more of an anarchist group. The closest they have to a Leader would either be Gertjan (most politically active, attempting to make the group more known and influential) or Kiki (mascot/symbol the clan can rally behind).
152/205
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 08/05/2012, 12:07

Roots don't have a Leader because that would be too close to society and thats not cool man.

Uppers also don't have a Leader but thats because they all think they should be the Leader.
153/205
Lafoote - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Tuesday 08/05/2012, 15:06

After playing around a bit with Frozn, some thoughts spring to mind. This clan is completely unviable vs. SoB. It will probably always have a disadvantage against SoB but some abilities might allow you to at least compete. Someone with their own SoB, and cards with some Courage abilities like +dmg or -life would help. These abilities could also prevent their meager damage from becoming an auto loss vs. Pussycats.
Frozn is a fun clan that hopefully can be well fleshed out with upcoming releases.
154/205
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 08/05/2012, 15:17

Um_AaaBattery, well, we could go with the richest of them, Zlatar... I think
155/205
Bobblefighter - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Tuesday 08/05/2012, 16:09

@SMAINODOR, you do realise the Game of Thrones can't, and doesn't own the sentence 'Winter is coming', right? It's just a statement that winter is approaching, which is true in France. Though it is most likely a homage to the show.
156/205
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 08/05/2012, 16:59

@tititoro: He is kind of shown as a Leader in the comics but there is nothing about him being the Leader in any bio.
157/205
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Tuesday 08/05/2012, 17:04

Also, peetelafoote, you're a bit off on that "vs sob they're bad" theory. Right now half their cards are sob-proof (those being Annuqa vs Nightmare/Piranas, and mikael).
158/205
LetheanTears - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Tuesday 08/05/2012, 20:49

We only got 5 cards and people are already judging the entire clan's usefulness against SoA. :
159/205
snarlmane - Legend - The CheeseHeadz English
Tuesday 08/05/2012, 23:26

Haha, LetheanTears speaks the truth.Can we let the clan get at least 12-16 characters before we start judging them? From my own testing, they seem... ok... They have the potential to be really broken, so UR should watch out with what they do with the clan. Another thing I've noticed is, that since they're new, people don't really know how to play against / counter them yet. I personally didn't care too much for the Berzerk clan, their art didn't appeal to me, but these guys seem interesting thus far. So, keep up the good work UR!
160/205
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 09/05/2012, 00:56

@letheantears, wrong, SOB, not SOA... lol

Mikaal and Annuqa can counter sob clans, and Mikaal sob in general, unless if all stops. I believe that means Dieter, Glorg, Spycee, Kristin, Baba, Burdock, Shakra, and Leviatonn. Mikaal can easily dodge around 2 of these(Baba and Shakra)...

In addition, ayzkun is still an 8/2, tiwi gets his effect through losing anyway, and niqilodas ability contradicts bonus, as a good way to potentially counter SOB or SOA.

Therefore, that leaves future Frozn to decide faite against SOB.

@UM_AaaBattery, true. He is basically there figurehead if you will.

The Roots, Uppers, and leaders definitely have no Leader... Yet...
All Stars has Eyrton
Bangers has Bodenpower
Berzerk has Cortez
I believe FPC is lost hog
Freaks i believe is boris
GHEIST is sigmund GHEIST(obviously)
Jungo is Ongh
Junkz i believe is DJ Korr Cr
La Junta has General Cr
Nightmare has lelena
Piranas has Bloodh
Pussycats has Charlie
Montana has Don
Vortex has Dregn
Ulu Watu i think is tanaerva cr
Sentinel got copper
Skeelz got Caelus Cr
And im pretty sure that was it. Itd be nice if the Uppers and Roots had representative figureheads

« Previous12...1415161718192021Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals