Beware of little yeti !

Beware of little yeti !
Friday 11/05/2012, 11:32
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
117 messages
Beware of little yeti !
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 11/05/2012, 11:32

After the dramatic entrance of Ayzkub, Annuqa, Niqiloda and Mikaal, a fifth clan member joins the battle… and it is no one else than Tiwi Ld ! Tremble before the clan's loveliest and cutest character, because if you want to give him cuddles, more than anything he wants to ice you with his robots and his wrench…
Tiwi Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before June 10th.
« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

41/117
Mr. Shisha - Imperator - Den of Urban Masters English
Friday 11/05/2012, 14:09

This is not funny! Tiwi Ld is a good card, but... why not come a new Ld?
42/117
PA-Poseidon - Hero - lord Guild Português
Friday 11/05/2012, 14:14

Tiwi Ld is not a girl, it's just those old gender mistakes with the ld's, you can see he is a boy perfectly in the portuguese bio, that clearly refers to him as a boy.
43/117
PA-Poseidon - Hero - lord Guild Português
Friday 11/05/2012, 14:17

Even in his english bio he is referred as "he".
44/117
Wippersnapper - Novice - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Friday 11/05/2012, 14:19

What a fail on Ur's part, i was waiting for another Frozn release.
45/117
Wippersnapper - Novice - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Friday 11/05/2012, 14:20

I think Tiwi is a Hamafradite, hes posted as a Girl in some post yet in others hes a boy?

Maybe he can just change between boy an girl whenever he feels like.
46/117
Euzebe - Legend English
Friday 11/05/2012, 14:28

Legendary cards are released every fortnight. This time, and thanks to your successful participation to the event "Objective: 50 000 000 Damage!", Tiwi Ld was released nearly one week earlier.
We hope you like our cute little yeti.

Have fun!
47/117
Lord Plague - Legend - Second 2 None English
Friday 11/05/2012, 14:46

@ Euzebe
"thanks to your successful participation to the event "Objective: 50 000 000 Damage!", Tiwi Ld was released nearly one week earlier."

Yes - but what that means is the event didn't matter, there is no penalty for failure (since the card was scheduled to be released anyway) and no significant prize for success. When Travis Ld was released early to those who bought the Kolos statue, the card remained unavailable for months afterward. In order for this to feel special, it should have been similar.

I feel less compelled to work on completion of a similar event in the future, because it appears that if the event is completed or failed has no impact.
48/117
Wrists - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 11/05/2012, 14:50

One week earlier is cool, rerelease though sucks. Cause there absolutely no reason to rerelease an Ld card after a week. This is just dissapointing.
49/117
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 11/05/2012, 14:52

Eh,i was kind of waiting for Dobbs Ld or Bella Ld,because,you know...i kind of did the missions already
50/117
star brute - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 11/05/2012, 14:58

Okay. it was obviously not going to be a new batch of cards because they only come once every two weeks. it also was'nt going to be another new ld week . it was supposed to be an old ld that would supposed to be Bella Ld. it was supposed to be Bella Ld because when i started Bonnie Ld and Gail Ld were available and i have seen every other ld come out except her. stop complaoning. UR gave us a new clan and a wicked ld.

« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals