Beware of little yeti !

Beware of little yeti !
Friday 11/05/2012, 11:32
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
117 messages
Beware of little yeti !
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 11/05/2012, 11:32

After the dramatic entrance of Ayzkub, Annuqa, Niqiloda and Mikaal, a fifth clan member joins the battle… and it is no one else than Tiwi Ld ! Tremble before the clan's loveliest and cutest character, because if you want to give him cuddles, more than anything he wants to ice you with his robots and his wrench…
Tiwi Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before June 10th.
« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

71/117
Meelosh - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 12/05/2012, 02:42

To organize a global event just so you can release a card couple of days earlier is sooooooo anti-climactic.
But hey, I am not complaining... A free card is a free card... I am just underwhelmed by this...
72/117
l0gin4me - Imperator - L'Empire des Sectes English
Saturday 12/05/2012, 05:09

I think ur has started i running joke about mixing up the gender of an ld during the following line of their release:
XXXXX is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with HIM/HER. To obtain this character, you must unlock HIS/HER last mission before XX/XX/XXXX.

I believe someone else pointed this out on the last ld release
73/117
bilobob987 - Titan - -= Na Koa Lana Kila =- English
Saturday 12/05/2012, 06:01

Will this mean somthing new will be this next friday or two fridays from now?
74/117
0 France - Senior English
Saturday 12/05/2012, 06:35

Little Tiwi : http://www.home.no/urban.madness/image/tiwi.gif
75/117
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 12/05/2012, 08:03

I just realized that if you use Frozn and your opponent has a poison or heal card, you are at the loss of a mono...

Again, this is a half deck clan, so that may solve the problem
76/117
DUC-pwnage - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Saturday 12/05/2012, 10:37

@Iceman Cometh UR never said you only had a day to complete the missions. If you went to the Ld Missions page you can see that it expired 4 weeks after the release at the 5th of May. I agree that they should have released an older Ld (which was also my expectation) but this is still a free game and they try and do the best they can.

Keep it up UR and release the final 2 Ld's already
77/117
CircusDuFreak - Hero - - RaW Talent - English
Saturday 12/05/2012, 10:51

Meh
78/117
Tonykantos - Hero - The Alliance English
Saturday 12/05/2012, 12:52

"news were the reward, and rewards are what we got"
Sweeties: Why do you look so mad? Maybe you expected some other fancy-candy reward much more valuable after a ( what looked in the first place ) an event full of shenanigans from the UR staff?

Don't forget that , after all, it was only about doing 50.000.000 dmg. That's 500.000 players doing 100 damage average in the most popular gamestyles in 4 days or so. Last time I checked, that was not a very thrilling or impressive feat, was it? No need at all to sign on, or pay anything, just keep playing at a NORMAL rate. Of course it's reward is "meh"!

Once in a while there was a guy who signed up for a free low level guild event, and then complained that having Windy Mor as a 1st. place prize was totally underwhelming. Many people facepalmed at him, and he had to leave in shame, but with an extra Windy Mor in its collection

Moral of the story: "One doesn't look a gift horse in the mouth"
Don't expect anyone to be magnificent with you these days, all the more if has a -100% FREE- neon sign over it

tl;dr: Look at me, I'm a monkey.
79/117
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 12/05/2012, 18:51

@Tonykantos, not to mention that some people wouldn't even bother working towards the 50000000, and it would only make sense to have news as a prize, because if it was something like a card, then people would get a free card, for doing nothing, while others inflicted lots of damage.
80/117
Tonykantos - Hero - The Alliance English
Sunday 13/05/2012, 08:10

^ what Tititoro said is so true

« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals