Demolition team: Report!

Friday 18/05/2012, 11:24
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
81 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 18/05/2012, 11:24

Tremors can be felt throughout the city. Sah Brinak and Timhpah are off on a destruction spree with their bombs and killer kicks and punches. Titsouk, armed with his super snowball canon machine gun, is trying to throw a headshot at every kid in town, while Ayah is busy squaring up to the other clans' most fearsome warriors. After the pathfinders, meet the Frozn’s demolition team!
« Previous123456789Next »

31/81
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Friday 18/05/2012, 22:49

I'm saying this from memory, so I'm sure I'm wrong but I don't want to check the database right now. New clan releases are something like 4 4 2 2 0 2...
32/81
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 18/05/2012, 22:52

This release pleases me. Sah Brinak is most certainly a scary, but still beatable, card: SoA, SoB, DR.
33/81
Mango {UE} - Titan - The Unfound Effort English
Friday 18/05/2012, 23:42

Hey urban rivals peeps! I just started my own youtube channel where i talk about this new release! and it would be epic if you guys went and checked it out and commented and stuff!

http://youtu.be/5r8xccrHxmw
34/81
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 19/05/2012, 01:45

Let's wait for its Leader
35/81
UM-Eppic - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 19/05/2012, 03:41

Agreed o pride something like a 5* 7/6 Soa or something
36/81
wats_happenin - Titan - Casual Grind English
Saturday 19/05/2012, 05:26

Woh OP? Ban? already people far out, some of you need tostep back and actually think before screaming these things sigh*** shakes head

San Brinak...best of the release by far, definately 100x better on revenge, since without it she's basically a worse Hawkins...still +2 pillz is annoying in any situation!

Ayah...Meh, I dont like that I can't use my 5* on any round, At least it can stand up against both SOB and SOA, still a 9/7 isn't overly unbeatable and for my 5* id rather it has an ability that helps every round!! We'll see better im presuming

Tihmpah, very meh. Basically a 6/6...not packing alot of punch....sure you could use it on revenge, but Id much rather take the other 3* and use them on revenge!!

The 2*....Very good! REplaces the icecube chick instantly since he has a combat ability and is more useable without its bonus...an important aspect!!!

OVerall...decent release, IM more interested in the new ability than anything else!!!!
37/81
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Saturday 19/05/2012, 13:46

Look at this perspective
people said: oh, you can use SOA, SOB or DR to kill Sah Brinak

what happen if you don't draw any SOA, SOB or DR? yes you are screwed
a three stars should never be a game changer
pillz is one element that should be tested carefully.
we saw Smokey Cr, got banned because he recovers 3 pillz!
now we got a card that recovers 4? lol..

why should I be punished if I do not run GHEIST, Roots, Nightmare, or Piranas?

her presence alone struck fear to opp heart. along with another card, Frozn does not lack a card that can be used in round 1, or without their bonus
Sah Brinak will always be the first choice of people who use her to destroy their opp
because they know, they can play recklessly, or against a 4 or 5 stars card with their 9 power and +4 pillz to boot

against SOB she is still annoying, worse than Hawkins, however it is still usable since she has 7 power
against SOA, she is a 9/4! what do you want? that's Gaia vs SOA,
against DR, who cares? at least I got 1 pillz back, and not all DR is minimum 1
with 9 power, demolishing dr with few pillz would be easy

it doesn't really matter how you will use it, she will be a very annoying card to face (and you will see her often, since she is a 3 stars)
38/81
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 19/05/2012, 15:28

@tanto, you forgot Pussycats deck.

In addition, if you win with fury on Sah Brinak, the fury only costed 1 pillz...

Plus 9 power is a pain to fight...
39/81
UM-Eppic - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 19/05/2012, 16:38

Agreed tititoro
40/81
_wise_ - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Saturday 19/05/2012, 17:06

Look at Scubb,
6/5 with +4 pillz ONLY in mono
now Sah Brinak
9/4 +4 pilz (or 9/6 +3 pills (fury costs 3 pills))
even vs soa shes 9/4; 9/6
but once more sob does hurt her, reducing her to less threat

lesson: use sob they STILL dominate over all clans

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals