Demolition team: Report!

Friday 18/05/2012, 11:24
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
81 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 18/05/2012, 11:24

Tremors can be felt throughout the city. Sah Brinak and Timhpah are off on a destruction spree with their bombs and killer kicks and punches. Titsouk, armed with his super snowball canon machine gun, is trying to throw a headshot at every kid in town, while Ayah is busy squaring up to the other clans' most fearsome warriors. After the pathfinders, meet the Frozn’s demolition team!
« Previous123456789Next »

41/81
-R-E-D- - Imperator - Zero's Knights English
Saturday 19/05/2012, 17:55

I see a elo ban!!!... but wait, I'm still going to see her in DT -_- fml
42/81
OC-Vanity - Hero - Open Casket English
Saturday 19/05/2012, 19:16

People need to stop whining over Sah Brinak and the Frozn in general. You always cry that the releases are too weak, then whine when they release an OP card, then whine when YOU ban them in ELO. Sah Brinak is a very fun card and if you aren't running sob, soa, or dr in elo then you should consider reworking your deck. As for type 1 and 2: please this card can get stomped on by the powerful cards running rampant. I'm not saying you should be punished, but if you aren't going to run the necessary cards, then you have to deal with the consequences of not reworking your deck to the meta.
43/81
Mr Smokey_WMD - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 19/05/2012, 19:51

They have a lot of cards mentioned in Frozn bios i am excited to see. Let's hope they don't forget about them
44/81
DUC-Butters - Legend - Dutch Urban Crew English
Sunday 20/05/2012

They should release cards that have protect: Pillz as their ability
45/81
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Sunday 20/05/2012, 01:28

@OV-Vanity-
I do have proper deck, but how many SOA, SOB and DR you could bring from a non SOA, SOB and DR clan?
I'm sure it is very limited (especially SOA)
and what happen if you didn't draw them?

even if you draw 1 SOA, or 1 SOB, do you think it can stop Sah Brinak from rampaging on another round?
you cannot say for certain right?
while you are focusing on stopping Sah Brinak from destroying your game, the other Frozn would be the one that catch your guard off. they also have good ability.

let me say this
if a card or a clan could force everyone trying to change their playstyle or card only to counter them, that means this card or clan is really overpowered

for example, people bring Platinum for sake to fight Caelus Cr
or people keep using Uppers and Montana to fight Rescue in their bright days (before alec and marco banned)

so, if I need SOA, SOB or DR clan just to counter Sah Brinak, that means she is overpowered
let's see what happen in ELO in the next few weeks / months
46/81
UM-Eppic - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 20/05/2012, 01:45

Agreed cant wait for Brok kalidra and icecube ex boyfriend
47/81
Stendra - Legend - BrainZtorm English
Sunday 20/05/2012, 01:55

Wow what is with all the time outs
48/81
princekhlil12 - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Sunday 20/05/2012, 04:15

Yaaa,its weird
49/81
Skrachmo Wax - Legend - Western Atlantic Subterfuge English
Sunday 20/05/2012, 04:41

Time outs....???
I can't even get an opponent in elo. I thought that was deathmatch because of small amount of players. But elo has between 500 and 1000. Why can't system find opponent
50/81
MoB_Joyce - Hero English
Sunday 20/05/2012, 05:32

So i'm not the only one with timing out troubles...

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals