Tactical Fighting

Tactical Fighting
Friday 01/06/2012, 12:05
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
51 messages
Tactical Fighting
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 01/06/2012, 12:05

The inhabitants of Clint City are mobilizing in response to the Frozn clan’s invasion. Sheryl is cooling the passions of the clan members with her whip lashes, while Tolliver and his dog track down the Frozn not yet engaged in battle. Lying in ambush on a ledge of Mount Glatz, Bankee is covering the movements of the Frozn and providing strike support. And the reckless Haaken's sure gonna need it, after throwing himself into the fray without even stopping to consider that he’s completely outnumbered by the enemy...
« Previous123456Next »

21/51
thatisDANGER - Veteran English
Saturday 02/06/2012, 02:52

I wanted to make a Roots comment and 2 ppl out of like 15 comments already beat me to it. unbelievable UR, good cards across the board, but still no Roots
22/51
UM_Xword - Guru Português
Saturday 02/06/2012, 03:41

Haaken's link is broken because of the 's at the end. The character does exist.
23/51
UM_Xword - Guru Português
Saturday 02/06/2012, 04:04

Wow, the people who run this site really worked on the bios of the characters this time. For a time, I thought that all the bios were going to be like this:

"(Character name) got in a (insert some kind of mess here, be it a fight, explosion, accident), but now he is back and is ready to fight for his clan with all his might" or "(Character name) always liked to (insert some kind of hobby here, something the character is good at) and now he is ready to use his talent on the enemies of his clan".

It's good to see that I was mistaken. Keep up the good work. Oh, and if you would, please use this new found imagination to create cards for the clans in need, not the ones that are already strong.
24/51
H0m3Boi - Guru - The Unfound Effort English
Saturday 02/06/2012, 04:52

I like the release and am looking forward to getting Brok.
25/51
-R-E-D- - Imperator - Zero's Knights English
Saturday 02/06/2012, 13:08

Haaken look like a enemy from a anime show where they have a pet tiger and they are 5 color warriors in armor suit with swords/spears and they fuse into the red to become a white suit... forgot the name, the animes old backs to the 90's lol.
26/51
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 04/06/2012, 07:32

@thaozal, this is true. My point still stands though...

I just feel that in the case of Frozn, most their cards are best if their ability will compliment their bonus, rather than conflict. This is because they are intended as half deck cards... Unless... If they made a really good support card... 8/4 support damage + 1 maybe?

@UM-Eppic, thank you

Truthfully, this was my least favorite release in the longest time... Oh well, can't always get really good cards in these releases. I currently hope that UR will resupport the Roots, as it indeed did happen that Craho came out in late 2011, leaving krazan as the only Roots this year... And while most people think they need a giant Roots event that reimburses their cards, I think all thats necessary is a really good card, just about op'd. Maybe a 7/6 plus 1 life per damage would be a good choice, but thats just my opinion.
27/51
princekhlil12 - Hero English
Tuesday 05/06/2012, 03:54

Doesn,t matter how many cards other clan have.
Roots always be a tough clan too defeat.
They are life manipulator ,damage reducer with SoA.
nuff said
28/51
BZwade15 - Veteran English
Tuesday 05/06/2012, 08:56

@princekhlil ikr its already bad enough with the damage reduce/SOA combo *cough* Jeena* i cant stand going against them extremly annoying
@tititoro doesnt 6 damage with life per damage seem a bit idk.....ridiculous...maybe that would be alright if it was confindence also....maybe.. and they already have a 7/4 life per damage
29/51
-DaddySteel- - Imperator - Der innere Kreis Deutsch
Tuesday 05/06/2012, 09:28

@ UM_Screx your card ideas are just... too much!
A 7/6 soa with +1 life per damage, yes, Roots would be one of the most played clans with a card like that! and a 8/4 "+4 damage" + Frozn Bonus and fury a 10/12 ohk. Yep, mono Frozn would be played often with something like that
Now about this release, yes Roots dont have enough cards for standart and they do get too little support through the new blood releases. Rose was just ridiculous, Craho actually is a good card and Krazan Ld is pretty good. Still not enough!
I say this as someone who hates Roots >.> And still, people have to stop crying and complaining about that no Roots was released, every NB the thread is plastered by complains about missing Roots releases! Use this space to talk about the cards that have been released and not for crying and ranting.
30/51
-DaddySteel- - Imperator - Der innere Kreis Deutsch
Tuesday 05/06/2012, 09:29

Now about the cards:

Sheryl is a good card with weak power. She will see little use, except for that her low price probably makes this card available for rookies and players with little Clintz. And her Artwork is just awesome ♥

Tolliver is good, 9/5 are great possible stats for a 2* but he is very vulnerable to soa, sob, reducers and has huge competition in his clan. Thormund, Dean, Wardog, Victoria and Winston (yes, he is playable, just underrated) Still he will be the first choice for many players, together with Thormund.

Bankee opens lots of options and tactical possibilities, since both, a 10/5 and a 8/7 can be dangerous for the opponent. He is the best 4* yet and the best confidence/revenge card yet too. Still there have to be other 4* cards that really can deal damage without being reliant on the ability or bonus.

Haaken will be staple. He has good stats and soa, and people who say things like "he is just Wyre with another Bonus, not worth my Clintz" didnt understand the Frozn, nor the importance of soa in ELO. Even Wyre already became staple in La Junta decks for a good reason. In addition to that he can be used as defensive sacrifice, activating the Frozn Bonus, or as pretty dangerous 9/5 soa. Great card and since he is rare and just was released he totally is worth his price.

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals