Tactical Fighting

Tactical Fighting
Friday 01/06/2012, 12:05
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
51 messages
Tactical Fighting
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 01/06/2012, 12:05

The inhabitants of Clint City are mobilizing in response to the Frozn clan’s invasion. Sheryl is cooling the passions of the clan members with her whip lashes, while Tolliver and his dog track down the Frozn not yet engaged in battle. Lying in ambush on a ledge of Mount Glatz, Bankee is covering the movements of the Frozn and providing strike support. And the reckless Haaken's sure gonna need it, after throwing himself into the fray without even stopping to consider that he’s completely outnumbered by the enemy...
« Previous123456Next »

31/51
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 05/06/2012, 15:29

It seems you guys missed my point...

The card I came up with was supposed to be OP'd, as Roots is pretty much underrated. True Rosen is already there, but this card is intended to match Spyke and what not.

As for Roots, while most of the clans that started have 40, they are quite a bit far from it.

As for DR/life manip, Arno, Jeena, and Yookie are the only DR threats, and Craho is the only life threat with ELO convenience. Since Arno is permabanned, the only other choices are Miken Moose, and Jeto. Both of these flat out suck

In type extended, Rosen and Amanie provide lots of life gap, but no DR.

A 7/6 plus 1 life per damage would make Roots at least seem like they are having support, even if it is OP'd
32/51
princekhlil12 - Hero English
Tuesday 05/06/2012, 16:48

Roots this,Roots that
33/51
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Tuesday 05/06/2012, 19:05

@tititoro
The Roots already have plenty of Life gain + SoA; giving them a ridiculously more powerful one isn't going to solve their problem. The Roots used to dominate; they were one of the most used and most successful clans (alongside GHIEST) and the UR staff wanted to put a stop to that. That's why Arno is banned. That's why stop and backlash were brought in. And this is probably why the Roots haven't received a single actual release this year. The staff is afraid of letting an old clan run rampant and over-shadow the new ones. I would love a new Roots card, but an overpowered high-star isn't the answer. You mentioned their below-average two-stars, that sounds like something that most people would support: a new (usable) two-star. Anything better than Gudvibz would be fine by me.
34/51
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 06/06/2012, 07:00

They shouldn't let the Berzerk overrun Roots within just a couple months either, so i'd declare this as an impass. A 7/6 +1 life per damage isn't necesarily what I desired completely as what I wanted, but something that can hopefully reach 20000+ clintz level when price is stable. Last card of moderate type extended? Gretchin, who wasn't all that good, before that Rosen, who was ok, but still not very good, and Ojibway, who again was good, but ability wasn't completely OP'd.

An OP'd Roots card is really the only way to satisfly people, along with not needing to do some crazy event people desired, so i feel its necessary. A 3* 8/1 poison 3 min 5 would also be a great addition. Likewise, The new 2* is just about desired by lots of people. A 6/2 defeat: +3 life would make stability.

@proncekhlil, I'ts evident that Roots are very undersupported. I'm not the only one who sais this, so it is not just a single opinion, but a phenomenon
35/51
princekhlil12 - Hero English
Wednesday 06/06/2012, 16:44

Yeah Yeah
lets hope friday next week a new Roots will come up.
Maybe it will be GOOD enough.

Just waiting for LD now
36/51
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Wednesday 06/06/2012, 21:21

If you want strong level 5 Roots, i would say 8/6 with stop: +3 power / stop:+3 damage
basically the ability is not needed, however, people would go for his solid 8/6 stats

or 8/6 protection damage (cannot be reduced by Pussycats, however still in even term VS All Stars)

you should remember why UR don't like to give OP card to Roots
since Roots has high power card (yes 7 is considered as high for SOA clan, look at GHEIST)

Roots gain very small love from UR, but that doesn't mean they should release another OP to satisfy people

I would go for card like Belgosi for their level 4, 7/5 -2 opp power min 5 (or even minimum 4)
for level 2, if you want good card, maybe 7/1 revenge -2 opp life min 0?
37/51
Jack Cr - Imperator English
Thursday 07/06/2012, 05:45

Roots have become the "red headed step child" of UR.
Such a pity. Their life gain, clan bonus and DR are incredible.
I would love to see them get some nice power and damage balanced cards or perhaps a 2 star poison similar to Ivy or Cyb-Lhia (sp).

Stop ability cards are frequent enough to require a bit more damage from Roots.
38/51
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Thursday 07/06/2012, 06:28

I sure do love hearing about how underpowered Roots and All-Stars are, despite the fact that they're in about 25% of the decks you face at 1350+. Let's give them both their own Spykes! 11 :
39/51
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Thursday 07/06/2012, 07:07

Seeing Sheryl, Haaken, Bankee, and Tolliver in this update reminds me of what my father said when he tried to nail some shingles on our roof: "Crap, crap, crap, yay I got one right!"
40/51
K1NG_PWN4GzZz - Legend - TrAitorzZz English
Thursday 07/06/2012, 10:43

With Ghelas on this one and to finish it of..
a very high level, veteran player once gave me a solid piece of advice I'll give to the people who say "Gretchen is meeh, Roots need a 8/6 5 star card.. and that piece of advice is;
"apprends de jouer"
which roughly translates into; "learn how to play"

good luck practicing!

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals