Auto decide mode

Auto decide mode
Thursday 07/06/2012, 15:12
-NN_Sarphyrox - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
43 messages
Auto decide mode
-NN_Sarphyrox - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Thursday 07/06/2012, 15:12

I would like to suggest that an option in ur that decides an automatic win or lose.

for example..

in the final round.., player X has 7 life 9 pillz while player Y has 5 and 4 pills life. player X last card is a 5* 8 power 6 damage no ability while player Y card is a 2* 5 power 4 damage no ability. both cards has no bonus activated. with this example player X will surely win.

so why not let the system decide that player X already won skip the final round before player X lags or accidentally click no pills and make fun of himself.

any comments
« Previous12345Next »

41/43
-NN_Sarphyrox - Imperator - Open Casket English
Sunday 17/06/2012, 09:14

I think the player with Greem still has the right to chose the card. part of his strategy. there could be times where attack manipulators, high powered card, low star cards still forces the opponent to pill an extra instead of using that pill for a valued fury.although, i see know reason for a winning player to be stalling unless he just wants to or blew his chances of winning.
42/43
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Sunday 17/06/2012, 19:01

@sarp

yep. auto play only makes sense with no pill and final round. everything else would solve a minor issue at the expense of creating new ones
43/43
Buddha Cr - Hero English
Tuesday 19/06/2012, 09:23

Let this die please

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals