Guaranteed Shivers

Guaranteed Shivers
Friday 15/06/2012, 11:11
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
85 messages
Guaranteed Shivers
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 15/06/2012, 11:11

While the fight in Clint City is reaching its climax, the arrival of Kalindra should calm everyone down. Accompanied by Brampah, Kalindra is determined to end the conflict between them, which is more about pollution and the warming up of Mount Glatz than the Clintians themselves. And that’s perfectly fine by Nathan who can’t use the pool due to the current low temperatures, and Tuck who’s had to cover up his hen coop to stop his birds catching cold…
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456789Next »

51/85
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 16/06/2012, 07:50

I might be the only person who got a kick out of this... But kalindra, kenny, and Kreen Cr, the cardswith animpact potential of 18 all have to deal with plus life per damage, and all begin with the letter, "K".

Likewise, if kalindra had +1 pillz per damage, that would be far OP'd. Maybe as a 7/4 confidence: +1 pillzper damage, that might prevent super OP on her part, but life is a much better choice.

In regards to Fizzle, it kinda reminds me of the Krazan Ld incident. I'd advise people not to get all that excited about it, but if you want to, go nuts. A new 2* for the Junkz would be nice, but we'll see. I guess it's nice to know what is in store for us, but I prefer the surprisr, and clan guesses. Likewise, I look forward to the buweekly releases of new cards. This release was great UR, but for the majority of players, I don't think a couple good releases will fix the whole gamemode edit thing. You gotta figure something out UR, and you gotta do it fast!
52/85
Nubi Yogurt - Imperator - Agent of Mystery English
Saturday 16/06/2012, 07:56

Does anyone know the pattern for new cards to come out?
53/85
DUC-pwnage - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Saturday 16/06/2012, 11:28

Pattern:
week 1: New Blood
week 2: Ld (old or new)
week 3: New Blood
week 4: Ld (if week 2 was old then new, if week 2 was new then old)
All other weeks repeat week 1 - 4
54/85
PeanutLuke - Hero - Apple Bommers English
Saturday 16/06/2012, 11:59

@Nubi Yogurt

There's no specific pattern, or else it'd be too predictable, part of the fun is not knowing. You can expect 2 Frozn's each time for a little while, and 2 random clans that havn't had a new release in a while.
55/85
robinrock - Hero - PøKéManïacs English
Saturday 16/06/2012, 13:22

Where's Fizzle??? maybe next release
56/85
princekhlil12 - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Saturday 16/06/2012, 17:41

Skeelz Leader---Elo Banned!!!!
Vortex Leader --- Elo Type
Berzerk Leader -- Elo Type
Frozn Leader -- Elo Banned!!!!
57/85
Nubi Yogurt - Imperator - Agent of Mystery English
Sunday 17/06/2012, 05:02

I mean pattern like how many weeks does it take for new cards to come out?
58/85
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 17/06/2012, 07:11

2 weeks after its release
@nubi
59/85
Jack Cr - Imperator English
Sunday 17/06/2012, 08:32

I see Kalindra has jumped to 104K clintz???
Do you think this will be maintained?
I mean isn't she basically a Ditha?
60/85
Alhalish - Hero - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 17/06/2012, 11:17

No, she's actually more like a 5* non conditional Manfred/Ielena with one more damage, it's just that most players think that she worth more than she actually is because of her bonus and her status as the Leader of Frozn.

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals