The Sakphone 25G: now available!

Friday 22/06/2012, 11:20
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
64 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 22/06/2012, 11:20

Slimmer, taller, more efficient, and more costly! These are the unique features of the new Sakphone 25G developed by Dobbs Ld. Who would have thought being able to phone to the end of the universe while playing intergalactic ping-pong with the same device would generate such interest? Be that as it may, the Sakrohm are now counting on Dobbs Ld's new invention to fill their coffers…
Dobbs Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before July 22th.
« Previous1234567Next »

21/64
princekhlil12 - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Friday 22/06/2012, 15:13

Its an opening for Skeelz LD in 2 weeks
The last 1 from all
22/64
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 22/06/2012, 15:21

@Fail-ed, supposedly 2 weeks from now.

@everybody thinking 1000 credits and 100,000 clintz is a good reward, that would pretty much ruin the whole stocks aspect of the game.

@GinaWrite, well, it's a free card/credits if you do them. You mean to tell me that it's not worth free stuff?
23/64
UM-Eppic - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 22/06/2012, 15:25

More missions give you more rewards like clintz bp credits and more
24/64
ElitePow - Imperator - New VisioN Русский
Friday 22/06/2012, 16:16

I honestly thought his third mission was "accumulate 50,000 clintz".
Now THAT would've been interesting!
25/64
princekhlil12 - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Friday 22/06/2012, 17:24

Did any of u guys press tab while using PC?
when fighting.
i just realize
26/64
Dave_PL - Titan - Polish War Machines English
Friday 22/06/2012, 19:03

Yes, but it was a long time ago. I used to four step mission system, just like in most of the previus Ld's... In fact, I'll try to complete all of them to get Dobbs and I'm okay with the fact, that there's five missions... But look at the 2nd and 3rd one - win 60 life points in two different game types. It's insane! Previous cards had, from time to time something like that... But never twice!
That's definitely a bad idea...
27/64
selena fan - Hero English
Friday 22/06/2012, 19:29

What 5 missions not wasting my time
28/64
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Friday 22/06/2012, 19:34

Hmm.. it is getting harder and harder to get the ld
glad I did it the first time around
in the past 3-4 lds, it is getting kinda mundane and tedious to finish the missions
esp complete fights and win fights
it takes so long to play games that you don't want to play (esp with broken match making system, I want to use my marlysa ld and I can't, I was really disappointed at that time) yes I don't like survivor, deahmatch of ELO

for Dobbs Ld
it such a hassle
60 life in survivor
60 life in deathmatch
win 25 fights with at least 2 sakrohms

these 3 missions alone could accumulate more than 50-60 fights if you throw away some matches for to get the life pass through (I don't like to throw away matches for mission, but if not, it could take much longer)
don't forget some people love to piss you off, for example, you have kenny and other cards
you played 9 pillz kenny + fury, and they will use just enough pillz to prevent your 9 pillz kenny (yes it happens many times)

I will skip this one, maybe I will do it if I am really really bored (yes 12 credits are not worth it, let me get it from doing survey, 30 credits for 20-30 minutes? yes please)
29/64
FoFPrinnyDood - Titan - Friends Of Fate English
Friday 22/06/2012, 19:56

Great! now Phonos can finally phone home...
30/64
FAIL-ED - Senior English
Friday 22/06/2012, 20:10

In 2 weeks ??!! Awwww I cant wait that long...... damn, why did I choose over all the clans Skeelz, that gets the last Ld...

Ohh well

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals