The Sakphone 25G: now available!

Friday 22/06/2012, 11:20
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
64 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 22/06/2012, 11:20

Slimmer, taller, more efficient, and more costly! These are the unique features of the new Sakphone 25G developed by Dobbs Ld. Who would have thought being able to phone to the end of the universe while playing intergalactic ping-pong with the same device would generate such interest? Be that as it may, the Sakrohm are now counting on Dobbs Ld's new invention to fill their coffers…
Dobbs Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before July 22th.
« Previous1234567Next »

61/64
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 19:54

@hobbyham, first of all... Op'd... Second of all, there has not yet been a support poison, heal, life reduction, pillz reduction, attack reduction, defeat ability, stop: ability, team ability, per round ability, , damage reduction, power reduction, etc., so I'm not really sure if UR can do that. Besides, i'm not sure that a poison card is fit for a jellyfish IMO. I'd think of it more for stun, so pillz or attack reduction might be more fit.

Although if this was made, best off a poison 2... Poison 1 min 0, and poison 3 min 1 are already present, so a posion 2 2* would be a nice addition I would think... Assuming it is good...

@thaozal, I don't know about you, but I don't know of any famous jellyfish prtrayed swimmers...

@wats_happenin, hey, it could be DR... I think that would be rather annoying since deathmatch is all about koing as many people within a short amount of time... Bound to iritate some people...
62/64
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 29/06/2012, 01:19

@titotaco

You missed the point I was trying to make.

What I meant was taking a swimmer.
Doesn't matter which one.

And instead of putting him in All-Stars.
They put him in Jungo.

And because all of Jungo is some form of an anthropomorphic animal, they add an animal that's not human into the equation.

Let's just assume that they did choose jellyfish for god knows what reason.

In end they would have a card that's a clear nod to someone when looking at the bio.
But a jellyfish because of the choice of clan.

It's still a parody.
It's still a jellyfish.
It's just not a famous jellyfish, because that's not the point of the card.

Was that clear enough?
63/64
Kurutteiru - Legend English
Friday 29/06/2012, 10:26

I don't think they would put a jellyfish in Jungo, Ulu Watu maybe. Also I think we're kind of going off topic here.
64/64
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 29/06/2012, 22:48

@thaozal, yes thank you for the clarification, I appreciate it!

@kurutteiru, lol, I think hobbyham did, and then others threw in oppinions of it.

Now on a more related topic, I have a question. Remember how all you have to do is unlock the last mission, and then you can do it whenever to get the last reward with ld missions? Did they patch that, or is it still possible for me to finish all but last of say futoshis, then focus on dobbs, and then finish futoshi's after the cut-off date?

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals