Discover Deathmatch Standard!

Wednesday 27/06/2012, 11:02
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
108 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Wednesday 27/06/2012, 11:02

From now on, you can play Deathmatch mode in Standard format; the rules and wins will be the same as in Extended format (to find out more about Standard format, click here). And, given the low number of players in Extended 25, we have decided to remove it from the list of formats available in Deathmatch mode. Finally, we have also decided to ban Ambre in Standard format and this will apply to all the different game modes. Happy gaming to you all!
« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

41/108
BZwade15 - Veteran English
Wednesday 27/06/2012, 18:22

Out of all my cards i own 12 5* cards and im a hero majority of my cards are low star and about a good third are per. Banned i cant use the only damage reduce in Piranas (Ulrich) my favorite clan. Wheres the love for strategic players who wanna break the rules and leave that elo world with all of its rediculous restrictions.......
42/108
FoFPrinnyDood - Titan - Friends Of Fate English
Wednesday 27/06/2012, 18:42

Umm, Ambre is only banned from standard mode, not extended...

but at least now she'll be HEAVILY penalized in DT!!
43/108
Applewest_FIM - Master - Bronies English
Wednesday 27/06/2012, 18:47

Welp, thanks for getting rid of my favorite room. Really appreciate it. Yup.

Not really... ugh
44/108
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 27/06/2012, 18:49

@ghelas: The changes your talking about are for Daily Tournaments.
45/108
wuggla - Senior - the courtyard of shadows English
Wednesday 27/06/2012, 19:19

Ok so Ambre is a Leader but she's the only one banned from evry game and now she the only Leader not standerd
sucks being the best in this city
46/108
Zecora_FIM - Guru - Bronies English
Wednesday 27/06/2012, 19:43

Hmm well I like changes....it put my skills to the test and to redo my strategies
47/108
Prince HoA - Titan - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 27/06/2012, 19:45

I cab admit that I don't like Ambre, but come on! Don't you guys think you're taking this stuff a little far?
48/108
Clairesu_LoA - Titan - Legends of America English
Wednesday 27/06/2012, 19:57

I'm also disappointed about the ban on Ambre.
I would much rather see a ban on all leaders than to remove one particular one.
Or, if they do have selective Leader banning, I would prefer it only be done by vote of the UR players, and not a blanket ban by the staff.
49/108
SteelSkill - Senior English
Wednesday 27/06/2012, 20:03

Maybe there will, but I wouldn't get my hopes to high. Meanwhile we have to suffer a lot of idiotic battles facing a 20* hand with a 27* deck.
50/108
seedweeds - Imperator - WHITE FIGHTERS English
Wednesday 27/06/2012, 20:36

Personally I've always hated deathmatch and have been more of a survivor elo fan. But now this is just one more elolike lobby gone. Sure T2 has always been more popular, but the benefits of keeping elo lobbies are two-fold. It keeps people who are used to it happy. It allows beginners a more hospitable lobby to play in. I don't think the administrators have given this fact enough consideration, but elo is an easier mode to play in when you are on a budget which is why I chose to play in that mode exculsively when I was starting out. Now i have 70% of the collection so I can play in either with good decks.

YOU CLAIM THAT THESE CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE TO ATTRACT MORE BEGINNERS. I don't think it will work for you as well as you hope. I beleive that people who are new will get to the lvl that forces them to start playing with everyone else. They will perhaps buy some credits, but then realize that the minimum payment will not allow them to be competative. Some will buy more but others will quit when they realize they are going to have to pay more. Why is this bad if you are making more money right now? Because now you have less volume watching your commercials (which by the way are causing inflation in the market and thus the real value of watching the commercials is less than most realize.) And so companies are not willing to pay you as much to show their commercials.

Additionally your match-ups of different starred decks is not working. Enough said.

« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals