The Beat in your Blood

The Beat in your Blood
Friday 13/07/2012, 11:08
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
59 messages
The Beat in your Blood
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 13/07/2012, 11:08

From the depths of the sewers, Mok can hear an almighty din from up above.  It’s Fizzle who, with her electromagnetic pulse glove, has animated all the acoustic appliances she can lay her hands on, plunging the city into a torrent of supersonic sound waves. The atmosphere is so charged that Beeboy just can’t stop himself from boogying on down, amazing the crowds with his Clashes, Flashkicks and Handspins, and challenging Shifou to a Breakdancing showdown. Will the old master take up the challenge or will he just give him an almighty headkicking?
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456Next »

11/59
Coincide - Guru - The U-P-R-I-S-I-N-G English
Friday 13/07/2012, 11:44

Was kind of hoping Fizzle would be a 3* but she's certainly an interesting card. :3
not sure if she replaces Eebiza for me though.
I was going to do a review of this release but then I realised how much I suck at writing, so I'm just going to lurk for the next few days.

Shifou also looks amazing, I'll definately use him instead of Nakata
12/59
kidUSA - Master English
Friday 13/07/2012, 11:59

Just woundering, after looking at the releases a bit.. Does Fizzle's level 1 artwork remind anybody else of Ezreal from League of Legends?
13/59
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 13/07/2012, 12:10

@kidUSA
Basing on the LoL Wiki image; aside the goggles, not really.
14/59
_wise_ - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Friday 13/07/2012, 12:31

Mok is good but is YET ANOTHER revenge for GHEIST which could be an issue i dont know
15/59
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Friday 13/07/2012, 14:06

Well, you've got cards like Elke, Wurmhol and Bristone to compensate for revenge - and its not like you'll be using a team of Mok, Wardom and Anibal (but that may open up a few strategic possibilities )
16/59
-Wicer- - Moderator - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 13/07/2012, 14:28

An amazing release! And oddly enough there aren't any common cards in it.

Mok is a nice addition to GHEIST especially in elo with Arkn banned. When in revenge he does have the highest stats in ghest as a 2* which is great. He is great in half decks and in full decks so expect to see him around soon in elo!

Fizzle is an amazing addition to Junkz. They needed a less costly DR with Veenyle Cr gone and Peeler being 5* and relatively expensive. She can however be used offensively as a DR. The only problem with her is that she has a ton of competition for the 4* Junkz spot.

Beeboy is a very nice addition to Bangers. He can probably be seen around in DM and Survivor and maybe elo if you can sneak a 5* in. With his ability, you can get some amazing stats, like copying the frozen bonus giving you an 11/9 on a revenge round. Although there are many 5* cards in Bangers, Beeboy comes ahead of some of them and will probably find a spot for himself in your extended decks.

Shifou is a great addition to FPC. They needed a strong 3* and they got it with him. He is among the best ones they have now and it shouldn't be much of a surprise until everyone starts seeing him around in FPC decks when you run into them. Still being among some of the best 3* in FPC he does have a bit of competition for a place in a half deck. In mono I think he should be used often.
17/59
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 13/07/2012, 15:33

They all seem good... But they all have competition.

Mok is a potential 8/4, but he can also be a 6/2. Zero dead could be a much more stable card. He may be better than Elke... But still it is nice to have variety.

Fizzle... Gibson and Eebiza are her competition. All have 8 power and relatively low damage(except maybe not Eebiza...). It is a tough call, and really depends on what the focus of your deck is.
Another nice release.

Beeboy... Maybe better than Bodenpower. He's going to be good against any bonus except for Skeelz, leaders, and soa clans(but he's still a 9/7!). He has competition too... Fixit... Willy... He may beat out Bodenpower though.

Shifou... Hes a good card. You could easily sub him for Nakata. I wouldn't say he'd always beat out Zhu Tang... But depends on your deck focus!

They are all 8.5/10

Lots of competition...
18/59
1san - Imperator - Black Sea Piranas English
Friday 13/07/2012, 15:50

For the first time in ages I am quite happy with all 4 cards; from the art, to the stars, to their abilities.

I want to give it a 10/10 but it was so good I'll give it an 11/11.
19/59
PhaserhawkLoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Friday 13/07/2012, 16:30

Finally the FPC have a replacement for Marlysa Cr that doens't cost me 2.5 mil Clintz to get. Sure it's 1 star more, but with 1 extra power and damage I will be okay, plus Kusuri and Chan are the standard 2 stars anyway. I think Shifou replaces Nakata most times except in heavy SoA weeks, not to mention the addition of Yoshida, Zhu Tang, Ralph, the already mentioned Kusuri, Heitachi, and Futoshi Ld and FPC has been getting some solid releases and may actually be a force now, I think Shifou will put them over the edge. Now if UR can give La Junta the same treatment, the +2 damage clans may start to show their face again.
20/59
owButtacup Ld - Veteran - ONE WORLD English
Friday 13/07/2012, 17:33

I really like the art of Beeboy ... but there's no artist listed >.> To think about it, no artist for also Fizzle and Mok. The three cards seem to be drawn similar in style though.

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals