The Next Legendary Missions

Wednesday 18/07/2012, 18:11
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
99 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Wednesday 18/07/2012, 18:11

With the recent release of Andy Ld from the Skeelz, all the clans now have their own legendary character and as a result, we are going to slightly modify the rate of return of the old Ld characters. From now on, there will be an Ld return every fortnight and missions will be available for two months, so that very quickly there will be 4 to 5 LDs permanently available. Moreover, players finishing a series of LD missions who already own the corresponding LD characters will continue to receive 10 credits. 
« Previous12345678910Next »

41/99
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 18/07/2012, 21:40

It isn't written in the stars that it's one Ld per clan. All we know is that for the time being, they settle on one for each clan.

Although I agree on Gulla's idea on 1* Lds. Or in the same spirit, 6*.
42/99
Vroteier9-BZ - Titan - BrainZtorm English
Wednesday 18/07/2012, 21:46

Nice
43/99
LoA Styx - Master - Legends of America English
Wednesday 18/07/2012, 21:50

Come to me Bonnie Ld!
44/99
seedweeds - Imperator - WHITE FIGHTERS English
Wednesday 18/07/2012, 21:59

I don't know how anyone can complain about this annoucement. Awesome news UR I'm gonna be rolling in credits.
45/99
Nerfhertitty - Veteran - Le Labo de Clint City English
Wednesday 18/07/2012, 22:00

Hurray
46/99
wuggla - Senior - the courtyard of shadows English
Wednesday 18/07/2012, 22:19

WE LOVE YOU

URBAN RIVALS GOT IT GOOD THIS TIME
47/99
arm_yume - Titan - The Trend English
Wednesday 18/07/2012, 22:20

I still want to see an Ld for the leaders. I sent an idea for an awesome ability for it too. "enable bonus" would enable the bonus of all cards in your hand, even if they only one of that clan you were holding. It would make Giest, Roots and Giest a lot more valuable.
Personally I would fashion him after the Bangers; call him Bopper (a reference to the movie "Warriors"; and his art work would be after the guy who gets shot in the beginning while uniting the gangs. It would fit with the UR story because at some point the clans will unite.
48/99
seedweeds - Imperator - WHITE FIGHTERS English
Wednesday 18/07/2012, 22:20

So what's the next big thing going to be for UR?

I have a suggestion although the planners probably already have one too.

I call it headhunting. It would be a group of missions that you acheive periodically. They would be focused on beating certain characters with other characters or just beating certain characters.

Because there will always be 4-5 clans that will complete the legendary missions UR can predict some of the characters that will be used during a given time period. They can use these as target characters and a player would have to collect all of the heads however many times required to receive some reward.

There is a drawback to this though. If people aren't already using a deck to complete the legendary missions, then they will probably be using a deck to headhunt. This could decrease the variety of clans being used.
49/99
exxtreamslayer - Guru - The Unfound Effort English
Wednesday 18/07/2012, 22:29

I vote for a Leader ld .
50/99
UM-Eppic - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 18/07/2012, 22:41

« Previous12345678910Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals