The Next Legendary Missions

Wednesday 18/07/2012, 18:11
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
99 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Wednesday 18/07/2012, 18:11

With the recent release of Andy Ld from the Skeelz, all the clans now have their own legendary character and as a result, we are going to slightly modify the rate of return of the old Ld characters. From now on, there will be an Ld return every fortnight and missions will be available for two months, so that very quickly there will be 4 to 5 LDs permanently available. Moreover, players finishing a series of LD missions who already own the corresponding LD characters will continue to receive 10 credits. 
« Previous12345678910Next »

51/99
ultimateaeos - Master - Raining Fire English
Wednesday 18/07/2012, 23:41

Thats freakin awesome! but i still want a legendary character (Ld) for the Leaders clan
52/99
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Wednesday 18/07/2012, 23:45

I definitely like this, but I hope we still get a new round of Lds eventually.
53/99
Stendra - Legend - BrainZtorm English
Wednesday 18/07/2012, 23:59

@thoazol i like how you worded that but yes 6* God cards or beast cards whatever you want to call them would be nice to see.
54/99
sigmazeus - Imperator - Dead Elements English
Thursday 19/07/2012, 01:44

So wait, no Leader Ld? Thats disappointing. However I love the fact that we'll be able to get 10 credits for finishing the ld missions we already have the ld for though
55/99
Monox D I-Fly - Guru - Aliwondo English
Thursday 19/07/2012, 02:31

What, so we can't have more than 1 same Ld characters? Oh, this is sad. Now my dream of having all cards on ALL LEVELS won't be fulfilled.
56/99
Calibann - Titan - Academy of the Cards English
Thursday 19/07/2012, 03:53

I think this is a good announcement.
Those people who didn't have a chance to get the cards before will be able to now by accomplishing the same missions as before. That's a Win.
Those who already have the card can choose, if they so desire, to re-accomplish the missions and earn 20 FREE credits a month. That is also a Win.
The cards aren't saleable so it's not like it's gonna flood the market so no loss there.

As for everyone asking about a 2nd wave of LD's I am sure that the UR staff is working on them (among many other projects) at this time. We have to consider the time to think of the cards attributes (and how they will play with the other cards they are going to be introducing) and artwork.

I am happy with this announcement because I was forced to take a year off and missed some LD's I am a dedicated player and appreciate the opportunity to gain the cards I missed out on.

Thank You UR staff.
57/99
Diarrhea King - Guru - Clumsy Shadows English
Thursday 19/07/2012, 04:12

I too was REALLY hoping for a Leader LD, that would be hot. Although I do love the idea of 10 credits. But please of beloved UR developers, consider the idea of a Leader LD.
58/99
exc-likecool - Legend - Exercitus Caelestis Español
Thursday 19/07/2012, 05:03

A Leader ld would be awsome especially if it were like a 4* a an ability like all the others that affects the whole game
59/99
Omazaa - Veteran English
Thursday 19/07/2012, 05:23

I wish that there would have been a Leader legendary, but it's more than understandable why it was decided against. I mean, what would its stats be? Ability? If it's incredibly weak then I couldn't consider it legendary enough (not to say the legendary's we have are amazing), but at the same time how could you justify making a Leader card with a team: unique ability (I'm assuming unique ability as that's basically what makes the Leader cards leaders), that certain players are totally unable to access for months on end. The leader's have always seemed like cool little incentives to level up, a legendary Leader just probably wouldn't work.

That being said, I was still hoping there would be a ld Leader. 5 stars. 1 power. 1 damage. ability: Team: disregard leader's bonuses.
60/99
_-DarkNeo-_ - Novice - Destruction From Above English
Thursday 19/07/2012, 06:37

Leader LD NOW NOW NOOOOWW

« Previous12345678910Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals