Bartender, another bottle!

Friday 20/07/2012, 11:35
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
63 messages
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 20/07/2012, 11:35

Nights at Spycee's shack rarely end before Dawn. It’s the perfect place for pirates wanting to revel and brawl to their heart’s content, washed down with vast quantities of rum. But the place is only still standing thanks to Bonnie Ld’s skills at deftly serving parched pirates before they want to start tearing the place down and at calming them down with a knife held to the throat when they do...
Bonnie Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before September 23rd at 11.59pm (GMT + 2:00).
« Previous1234567Next »

31/63
Wolfwitness - Hero English
Saturday 21/07/2012, 03:25

I have a lot of reducers so the second mission wasn't too hard, it's the third that's a royal pain for me as I don't have the really good pill adders.
32/63
killr12 - Master English
Saturday 21/07/2012, 05:37

What are all the missions
33/63
Dr Bluthgeld - Titan - Les Légendaire Guerrier D'urban English
Saturday 21/07/2012, 07:27

By my opinion, Bonnie is the most beautiful character here.

But the missions are a little bit easy, again. The previous two ones (Dobbs' & Andy's) were more challenging.
34/63
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 21/07/2012, 14:02

@killr12
1: inflict 70 damage with Piranas
2:remove 70 pillz from your opponent
3: gain 50 pillz in survivor
4: win 40 fights with at least 2 Piranas
35/63
kidUSA - Master English
Saturday 21/07/2012, 14:13

The 2nd mission was entirly too stupied.. Never have I seen people pill like morons more.. If i played Andsom with 1 pill, my opponent pills all the way down the 3 pills to make sure he doesnt lose any pills do to Andsoms ability.. Easiest wins Ive ever had, but the stupiedest mission ever.
36/63
Saturday 21/07/2012, 17:22

@ITs kidUSA Pill Manip is one the Piranas' shticks, makes sense the center mission around what the does best. Though yeah, lol, I never seen so many 50+ level players pilling like complete noobs.
37/63
Lil Miss HIV - Guru - The U-P-R-I-S-I-N-G English
Saturday 21/07/2012, 17:48

All of the missions seem pretty easy, especially since the first 2 can be done in training.
and for the 3rd mission you could just use Vortex, right?
I'm not complaining, I enjoy easy missions.
38/63
Growing WMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 21/07/2012, 20:04

Just completed it:

Gain 50 pills with Bonnie Ld in survivor mode
You've won 5 credits and 20 mission points
39/63
Tansur - Guru - The Trend English
Saturday 21/07/2012, 23:52

@Coincide:

You can do the mission with Vortex, but there are a lot of people taking advantage of that in survivor and playing Nightmare/Piranas/stop bonus. I don't know if they are actively trying to screw people over who are completing the mission, or just taking advantage of taking away Vortex ability from people who might not know how to play the clan well, but you may be better off using pill gaining abilities, not bonuses.
40/63
Monday 23/07/2012, 02:34

Is it just me or almost all of the Pirana player suddenly dropped out of the map in DT? There were tons of them a couple of days ago.

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals