Piranas in elo

Piranas in elo
Tuesday 24/07/2012, 12:15
Ice dragon T - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
Piranas in elo
Ice dragon T - Titan - Dragons Cro ClanEnglish - Tuesday 24/07/2012, 12:15

Question - what is best Piranas deck in ELO ?
« Previous12Next »

2/15
sunbunman - Titan - the shockwaves English
Tuesday 24/07/2012, 15:05

In general, those with Dalhia and Hawkins
3/15
subclavianHoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Tuesday 24/07/2012, 15:36

I've always preferred Selma to dalhia. You don't want to make piranas' already puny damage even punier with a 5-damage 5*.
4/15
-Summoner- - Titan - Ladder.ru Deutsch
Tuesday 24/07/2012, 16:28

2*: Hawkins Puff Tula
3*: Tyd Tajljion
4*: Raeth Scubb
5*: Dalhia / Selma

could possibly switch Scubb + Tula vs Baba + Ector
5/15
0_Less - Senior English
Tuesday 24/07/2012, 16:52

Bloodh is also good and so is Scubb Tula pufftalijon in mono
6/15
Ice dragon T - Titan - Dragons Cro Clan English
Wednesday 25/07/2012, 10:24

I will make something like this :
1. Tyd
2. talijon
3. Hawkins
4. Puff
5. Selma
6. Raeth
7. Tula
8. Scubb
is that good ?
7/15
sunbunman - Titan - the shockwaves English
Wednesday 25/07/2012, 12:26

That looks reasonably solid, my own pref is Kristin over Raeth and dalhia over Selma but thats just me
8/15
KitsuneKatsumi - Imperator - XiongDang English
Wednesday 25/07/2012, 22:07

Damage upgrade -> Puff to Kalder, Raeth -> Coleridge. And Selma -> Dalhia.

Why replace Raeth? Well you already have Taljion who is a better fighter than Raeth at 3*. Coleridge's damage is well worth it and it is a lot easier to connect with a 8 power SOB than a 7 power SOB, hence he is better than other heavy hitters like Selma or Ector.

Why replace Puff? Because strategically 2 damage without any pill manipulation doesn't get you anywhere. If you get into a high pill fight with Puff, you lose even if you win. For low pill fights you have Taljion. You would only want Puff against 7 or 8 power guys anyway- all your guys crush 6 power or below easily. So Kalder's 4 damage is an excellent trade off.

Why replace Selma? Because it's too pill expensive to try to win with a 7 power SOB and no other combat abilities. Selma is *not* an optimal closer. Even if you win with Selma, yes you hit them for 7 or 9, but is +2 pills going to help you win one more round? If Selma only works as the first character you win with, wouldn't you rather have Dalhia who does it infinitely easier? If you need a closer in Piranas, that's why you have Coleridge, Ahkab or Raeth.
9/15
subclavianHoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Thursday 26/07/2012, 03:13

Well, which cards to use is a matter of personal preference, but one thing's for sure: Piranas have good abilities and an excellent bonus, but you gotta make sure they can deal enough damage, especially when their only DR is permabanned. There's nothing more annoying than winning 3 rounds and still losing the game!
10/15
Ice dragon T - Titan - Dragons Cro Clan English
Thursday 26/07/2012, 10:09

Thanks , I think Kalder is better of Puff , I will replace it, and maybe i will change Selma to dalhia .
Coleridge is better than Raeth, but it can be hard if your opponet plays SOA card against him . I will make this three changes .
thanks for advice KitsuneKatsumi

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals