Changes to characters banned in ELO

Monday 06/08/2012, 12:33
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
155 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Monday 06/08/2012, 12:33

The list of ELO banned characters has been updated.See below for an overview of the changes made.

The following cards have been permanently added to the list of characters banned in ELO:
- Spyke (Berzerk)
- Lehane (Sentinel)
- Draheera (GHEIST)
- Lea (Rescue)
- Elvira (Rescue)

The following cards have been permanently removed from the list of characters banned in ELO:
- Kerry (Rescue)
- Sledg (Rescue)
« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

101/155
1san - Imperator - Black Sea Piranas English
Wednesday 08/08/2012, 15:20

^ I agree, I understand Gil and his ban, you can pretty much win the game first turn.....but really now.

Rowdy is a strong card, and you will find that if you play Junkz mono and half decks...... Rowdy is the most reliable damager for the clan.

To balance this out, they can even also bring back Striker + Yayoi + and Wee Lee. All great cards that would bring back these clans in elo.

of course with all these power houses, Spyke would have to come back as well.
102/155
GvnOva - Master - DirtyTwo Card Pickup English
Wednesday 08/08/2012, 16:57

And then they unban all characters and remove elo mode .
103/155
Sambeze - Imperator - The Defenestrators English
Wednesday 08/08/2012, 18:46

Its going to be a SOB fest in Elo with the Rescue unbans!
104/155
IamTheSaviour - Guru - the shockwaves English
Wednesday 08/08/2012, 19:29

Why Elvira and Lea that kinda sucks bro
105/155
OC-Vanity - Veteran - Open Casket English
Thursday 09/08/2012, 06:16

Lea and Elvira - Doesn't really faze me considering Rescue got an equal compensation of Kerry and Sledg
Draheera- maybe it's only me but i found this card to not be that annoying, they should be better to SOA clans I mean Toro, Arkn, Rolph, now Draheera (similar situation with Roots)
Lehane - i'm a little annoyed at this one because yea Lehane is clearly the best 2* in the game but now you have almost now compensation for Sentinel, let's all throw Tobbie in our decks -___-
Spyke- for all you people saying Spyke wasn't op, you were obviously playing him not playing against him, 3rd best 4* in the game imo (after Jackie Cr and GraksmxxT of course)
106/155
yummy12345 - Veteran - XiongDang English
Thursday 09/08/2012, 07:45

I agree with bringing back Yayoi, which opens up the option for players to play Pussycats
i am no ELO player myself, but from weekly nominations, I usually don't see pussycat cards on the list
107/155
Schnellinger - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Thursday 09/08/2012, 12:54

Why you are all complaining, I don't think that a banning of Lehane is weakening the Sentinel that hard. The still have troublesome Cards in all other Levels for Half an Mono
5*: Havok, Sammy
4*: Coby, Jakson, Harvey
3*: Valentina Ld, Flinch, Melvin, John, Martha, Dayton
and still in the 2* sector they have playable cards with Tobbie, Kyle and Morgan and also Rick can be a dangerous card in some weeks. Of course Lehane was a awesome card but I dont think that Sentinel are dead now.

Draheera is also no problem because most people play GHEIST Half.

Spyke! Are you serious you want him back? Why? Most of the Time he was locked by the community and in Spyke Times most of the players played combos against him but not Spyke.

And Rescue will not be stronger or weaker than before. They just have 2 better cards in the higher star sector which often will be locked by the community and lost 2 nice cards in the lower star sector which often were locked.

Their is nothing to complain about Elo is still Elo and not harder to play than before
108/155
Taz Kidd - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Thursday 09/08/2012, 20:57

Striker should come back, hes not nearly as op as he once was
109/155
MakinoMane - Titan - Vengeful Little Ponies English
Thursday 09/08/2012, 23:21

The banning of Lehane, and 2 Rescue cards permanently is completely stupid in my opinion. If there is any card in this game deserving of a permanent ban its Uranus. Should unban one of the Rescue cards and replace it with Uranus in my opinion.

Banning Lehane from Sentinel was stupid because she is the only good 2* card that Sentinel has and I hardly ever see Sentinel being played as it is. Good job making them non-existant now.
110/155
Humperdinck - Senior English
Friday 10/08/2012, 01:27

I'm getting tired of inexperienced players talking about the staff banning the wrong cards.
The hallmark of a great elo player is the ability to improvise no matter what bans are in place.

« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals