Click here if you forgot your password.

Best Combat Strategy!?

Best Combat Strategy!?
Tuesday 07/08/2012, 00:29
J_Gamer - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
25 messages
Best Combat Strategy!?
J_Gamer - Senior - Call Of Duty: Urban Warfare 3English - Tuesday 07/08/2012, 00:29

I say the best combat strategy is to play the most pills for the character you think is the best. One you think might be the strongest or might have the best ability. Feel free to tell me in the comments what your best combat strategy is. If I can, I'll try it.
« Previous123Next »

21/25
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 19/08/2012, 16:53

@Rap Muzik
To be fair, he said "Best Nightmare deck". That doesn't make you any less right though.
22/25
Ken HK - Master - - Nightmare International - English
Sunday 19/08/2012, 19:42

Ok, I was using card's ability to represent Strategy.
Now, to make it clear, a deck should consist of.
Attack Manipulator
Power Manipulator
Damage Manipulator
Stop Opp. Bonus
Stop Opp. Ability

Other Abilities Only useful when you Win the Round with Bare Power & Pills.
Or useful when you manage to survive to the Next Round without getting K.O.

Priority:
1st [Attack Manipulator] to win the early Low pills fight. You can keep it last if u think ur enemy will use ALL pills and u manage to survive to use it.
1st or 2nd [Poison / Heal] these two should be put early to maximize their potential. Keep in mind that to win the round with these card, you most likely have to pill... a lot.
3rd [Power Manipulator] this should be when the enemy used some pills. If you can KO with this card, put all pill.

Assistants:
[Stop Opp. Ability] to stop unfair or over power ability. Life Manipulator, Pill Manipulator, Poison... You name it.
[Damage Reduction] to win or not to win, doesn't matter, just go!
[Stop Opp. Bonus] my favorite of all, sometimes Bonus can get very annoying if you overlook it.
[Protection] Ability / Bonus / Power / Damage... A very Strong Tank, Power x Pill.
[Copy] Ability / Bonus / Power / Damage... Copy cat, relies on enemy Ability / Bonus / Power / Damage.
[Defeat] Pain in the... To kill or not to kill...
[Support] Can be OP in a good pure Deck. Jungo, Rescue...

After all, it's about how you pill against how your enemy pills.
Finally, thanks Thoazol my friend.
Good Luck!
23/25
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 20/08/2012, 14:05

See Ken, as soon as you dropped the silly fanboyism, you started sounding smart.
24/25
subclavianHoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Monday 20/08/2012, 14:19

Looks like you put a lot of thought into it, Ken HK But people's strategies evolve as they grow more experienced, yours might too!
25/25
deatheagle8765 - Veteran English
Monday 20/08/2012, 15:42

I'm Skeelz and i 3/4 pill Michael so the enemy overpills or takes 7 damages then Sandro or Chiara (3rd round) all out and fury for 2HKO works quite well

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals